1.    #1  
    Hello,

I have 2dial 1.06 (010) and Treo 650 w/ Verizon. Only about 30 percent of the time does 2dial work. The other times I get the following message:
    " I'm sorry this number is not valid. Please enter your password and then press # "

Password is formatted ex... 11111#

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    The first thing I would try is to download the latest version at www.shsh.com/beta . Other things that might help are making sure the way you dial the number is the same all the time (the format of the number should match exactly as it shows in the auto-activate field). And if you have "fast DTMF" checked in the prefs you might try unchecking it.
  3.    #3  
    I tried what you suggested but am still receiving this message " I'm sorry this number is not valid. Please enter your password and then press # "

Any other suggestions,

Thank you
    Hmm, it sort of sounds like the phone is trying to dial the password before you actually have a connection. Try entering a comma or two before the passcode to give it time to establish a connection.
    jeffkerry,

Did this solve your problem? If not maybe Shimon, the developer, has some ideas.
  6.    #6  
    Thank you the comma's solved it
    Great!