1.    #1  
    I am not sure if this can be done with chatter or not. But went you delete email it goes to the trash folder. Which is just find but is there anyway to sent a command to fastmail from chatter to clean or clear the trash folder. This way I don't over my limit on my data.
    Quote Originally Posted by appliancemedic
    I am not sure if this can be done with chatter or not. But went you delete email it goes to the trash folder. Which is just find but is there anyway to sent a command to fastmail from chatter to clean or clear the trash folder. This way I don't over my limit on my data.
    Use Expunge from the inbox view (not Summary.)

I believe there is an auto Expunge option somewhere in the mailbox settings, but I don't have my Treo next to me, to tell you where exactly.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the information. I had the auto check off but had it in Summary view. Once I change that it work.
    This may seem obvious but you can also, to conserve space, copy your emails into a folder that is on your computer (which downloads from your imap server.) The only reason being: to keep old emails that you want to keep but that you don't need to access on a day to day basis and remove them from the server thus freeing up space.

Like I said, this is obvious and kind of defeats the point a little bit but none the less...
    something to consider.
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzarascal
    This may seem obvious but you can also, to conserve space, copy your emails into a folder that is on your computer (which downloads from your imap server.) The only reason being: to keep old emails that you want to keep but that you don't need to access on a day to day basis and remove them from the server thus freeing up space.

Like I said, this is obvious and kind of defeats the point a little bit but none the less...
    something to consider.

Good Point! As with Fastmail and if your using POP access it will only hold the message up to a max. of 6 months.