1.    #1  
    I've been looking around here, but can't find the answer very readily. My work email is now only available by accessing the MS Server 2003 via Outlook Web Access. The IT guys closed the POP3, IMAP and other ports and won't reopen them.

I know VersaMail on the Treo 650 can access OWA, but what about on the 600?
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Don't you have to be on the intranet to access OWA (i.e., have an active VPN connection)?
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
  3.    #3  
    Not sure I have to, its open to me from here at home by navigating to mail.xxxxxxx.com/exchange. This is totally greek to me, but I do know the IIS port at port 80 is all that is open to me, and I need some email program for my 600 that can get into that site.....
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Cool. I guess my company is just paranoid. Unfortunately, I don't know the solution since I just use Versamail on a 650. Might want to ask on the Chatter sub-forum; the Chatter guy is quite responsive, and this sounds like something his app could handle.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
  5.    #5  
    Thanks, I'll head over there!
    You can access OWA (browser based) using WebPro - Blazer doesn't cut it. You can't deal with attachments and it's pretty clunky, but it can be done.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericdfairchild
    You can access OWA (browser based) using WebPro - Blazer doesn't cut it. You can't deal with attachments and it's pretty clunky, but it can be done.
    Thanks! Unfortunately, I need attachment support and all. Bummer.

At this point, I'm not even sure WM5 supports OWA.....
    Chatter's upcoming OWA plug-in will do all this.

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    Chatter's upcoming OWA plug-in will do all this.

Marc
    do you know when this will be available including the PIM sync/push? OTA Exchange sync is really the only reason at this point, besides EVDO, to pick up a 700 and the EVDO reason will be eliminated with the 700p. I have an office full of execs with 650's that want the 700 for this reason alone and I would rather not have to support WM5, too buggy, memory leaks, and slooooooooow. We have Chatter installed on all of our 650's (24 units) and it is a pleasure to use and support. Please save us, Marc!
    Well, PIM sync is somewhat uncertain re: timing. Mail should be soon.

Marc
    PIM support is what we really need. I can get my Exchange mail through IMAP.