1.    #1  
    I'm running on a 600 right now, and have to upgrade because the office upgraded computers and I can't get my email anymore. So, in trying to decide what to pick, one big question I have is can I run a GPS program such as TomTom and an MP3 player such as pocket tunes at the same time?

It would be cool to be able to have music playing in the car off Pocket Tunes while driving around and not need two devices for that......
    Yes, you can do it with ptune and TT5.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
  3.    #3  
    If the phone rings while PTunes and TomTom are running, what happens? I'm used to the 600, and this confluence of events would crash the whole thing.....
    And how do the voice direction prompts get announced if P-Tunes is using the sound system ?
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    And how do the voice direction prompts get announced if P-Tunes is using the sound system ?
    The directions are stated right along with what is playing. I adjust the volume so TomTom is not overbearing but can I hear the directions well. I use a cassette adapter when travelling and the sound is routed through the stereo.