1.    #1  
    could someone tell me what the file name is where doc-to-go are stored?(the actual letters, and documents). I accidentally deleted it from my memory card and I want to try to retrieve it with a card recovery program. thanks!
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Can't you just select reinstall apps from the desktop app?

Sorry just re-read your post. Nevermind.
    There is no single file, it's a whole host of files.

1. Have you tried hotsynching or using the tech tool to move everything back to main memory and then hotsynching. A copy of all these files should be in your C:\Programfiles\palm[yourusername]\archive directory

2. Just reinstall it from the CD....

3. http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...8&highlight=CD
  4.    #4  
    thanks guys. What I am hunting for are the documents I had stored on my SD card under doctogo. I accidentally deleted the entire app. I reinstalled the app from the CD, but I have no files (no documents). I used a SD recovery program but I cannot tell which files would belong to docstogo. Any ideas of their names? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by rcyphermd
    thanks guys. What I am hunting for are the documents I had stored on my SD card under doctogo. I accidentally deleted the entire app. I reinstalled the app from the CD, but I have no files (no documents). I used a SD recovery program but I cannot tell which files would belong to docstogo. Any ideas of their names? Thanks!
    Hey.....

If I understand what you are looking for.....Stuff stored on the card in folders......

Photos, Videos from the camcorder and saved map images from on line map sources such as Mapquest and Yahoo will be stored in a folder called 'DCIM'.

Documents such as Word to Go, MS Word, Text and PDF files will be stored in a folder called 'Documents'......

If you are using a screen grab application such as Snap, these images will be stored in a folder called 'Snap'.

All the above, Docs to Go 8 can read from the card. You can see these folders with a 3rd party launcher, Filez or card reader from a PC.

These folders are not visible from default launcher.......

Chuck
    Quote Originally Posted by rcyphermd
    I used a SD recovery program but I cannot tell which files would belong to docstogo. Any ideas of their names? Thanks!
    Well these files would be the names you gave them. I mean program file names are set by the programmer but if you have a file you created called "BreakUpLines" well then that is the name of the file in the documents folder.