1.    #1  
    Hi,

I've had Express for most of a year now, paid via Sprint Vision credit. Every month at the end of the 30-day subscription cycle the service reports that is has expired, and then a couple days later it's on again. The new subscription period starts with the date it came on again. Up until last month, I had already progressed through a month this way. Now it's been over two weeks and it still says 'expired' (o 2/17). Up to now it hasn't been worth waiting an hour for tech support (CS is useless) but I'll be contacting TS and also CS to try to get some credit ... I walked itp a retail store today so they could could document that there's this problem with the service.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you solve it?

Thanks,
    Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by massaloch
    Hi,

I've had Express for most of a year now, paid via Sprint Vision credit. Every month at the end of the 30-day subscription cycle the service reports that is has expired, and then a couple days later it's on again. The new subscription period starts with the date it came on again. Up until last month, I had already progressed through a month this way. Now it's been over two weeks and it still says 'expired' (o 2/17). Up to now it hasn't been worth waiting an hour for tech support (CS is useless) but I'll be contacting TS and also CS to try to get some credit ... I walked itp a retail store today so they could could document that there's this problem with the service.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you solve it?

Thanks,
    Mark
    I had the same issue..Sprint CS and TechSupport is useless on third party billing issues.

I ended up canceling the montly billing option from Sprint and purchased it. From time to time you can find Express subscriptions onsale from many of the Treo sites. I think I paid $25 for a year. IMO the Sprint sevrice credit is useless.
    I had the same issue. The quickest easiest fix is to Delete it then go to your content manager on the Sprint site and redownload. I have to redo some settings, but it's better than messing with Customer care.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com