1.    #1  
    I did the 1.13 Sprint ROM update yesterday, and now Blazer doesn't work on my phone. When I try and load I get "The application cannot be launched because it is missing localization information." Then it soft resets. Now normally I'd just reload the program, but kinda hard with blazer. When I do a hotsync Blazer's .prc backs up to the file on my computer. Anyone ever had/seen this issue and easiest fix?? Load up the new ROM customizer and take out blazer and load up fast blazer into the SD card?

Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by wymo78; 03/04/2006 at 10:50 AM.
    If you're on the West Coast, I know that Sprint was having a problem with their Blazer server or some such problem. Search and find similar posts as this. Apparently, a call to first and even second level CS comes up empty, as they are clueless. People have had to escalate the heck out of their calls to get an answer. This may be the problem.
  3.    #3  
    Yea, I know of this problem, but mine is with the actual program not loading, the known issue is with the sprint servers, granted if I can get it to load it won't work because of this....but I'd still like my treo to be functioning
  4.    #4  
    ok, so after some looking, after a hard reset blazer is there and works, but once I sync everything blazer no longer exists. It isn't in the applications list, and even going in to my default app settings, there are no browsers to pick from. I use Zlauncher and it worked before I updated.

Any ideas?
  5.    #5  
    figured it out, somehow there was a blazer file (the actual plam application) in the back-up folder, when I took that out and did a hard reset-restore everything works just fine...and I have the blazer file...wonder if I can stick it on my Card and run it from there (on sprint so no fast blazer for me)
    Were you trying to install fast Blazer to RAM? How did you end up with a .prc in your backup folder?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7.    #7  
    Nope, it did that on it's own, I had never even opened my backup folder until after this problem tonight. I wish I could use fast blazer..stupid sprint...