1.    #1  
    http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2006/0...on-your-wrist/

"Seiko's CPC TR-006, a Bluetooth watch that communicates with your cellphone. Currently just a prototype, the watch can receive text messages from your phone, capture Caller ID data so you know who's calling, and adjust ringtones. Pair it with a Bluetooth headset, stick your phone in your bag, and you've got a complete hands-free interface that still gives you access to your phone's main functions."

Imagine that pairing with 3 devices while I drive (Headset, watch and GPS) and trying to get any 2 to work at same time
    Last edited by JackNaylorPE; 03/04/2006 at 04:00 PM.
    Gotta love it. Improve the styling a bit and I wil be in line.
    why don't they just make the damm watch the cell phone with blue tooth to your headset.
    It will no doubt happen soon enough. There will be Treo users complaining thy can't SMS with one hand, others will claim it is .11" to thick and lastly those who want it to have an twice the memory that it is manufactured with.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    ...and lastly those who want it to have an twice the memory that it is manufactured with.
    Memory is like closets, no matter how much you have it will fill up so if they gave us a Treo with a couple gig of memory we will just fill it up and complain some more.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by treos
    why don't they just make the damm watch the cell phone with blue tooth to your headset.
    My guess this is intended don't have to take Treo outta da bag or pocket to see caller ID.....as for talking to the watch.....I can't help picturing "This is Hemlock Holmes calling **** Tracy" ..... only those in 40's and up gonna know waht I am talking about.
    Just scrap the watch all together.
    Last edited by treos; 03/17/2006 at 01:58 PM.
    Now, this is DEFINITELY my thread!!

LOL!!
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    -

We are all right on track, this "thing" appears to have two reset buttons.

- mvk

When I was younger, I used to be fascinated by Seiko's slogan -
    "Someday, all watches will be made this way"

-
    Last edited by GreenHex; 03/08/2006 at 12:08 PM.
    Game over!
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by treos
    One small headset and you are connected..... Guarantee it will be released (or a least in protype) in the next 12 to 24 months.
    And it will fry your brain almost as fast as a phaser ... personally one of the reasons I like the Treo is that that phone is well away from my brain....after all it's my 2nd favorite organ