1.    #1  
    I've looked everywhere, but the only replacement stylus that I can get for my Treo 650 is the one sold in the 3-pack by the Palm store, that also includes a pen.

I'd like to find the original silver stylus, identical to the one that ships with the Treo 650.

Please help.
    I bought a 3 pack from Verizon Wireless (even though my 650 is from Sprint). They are the same as the original, and are not a pen-stylus.

Only $9.99, and mine came the very next day. Here is the link (bottom of the page). Good luck!

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...artphone#Other
    murph71, thank you very much for this info! I had dropped my original stylus one too many times on the concrete, the tip was rough and easily caused scratches. I ordered the pen/stylus combo 3-pack from Palm, but hated the hollow barrel (flexed while holding it), the rough seam where the tip unscrewed (catches on your finger) and the lighter weight (just felt cheap.) Just received the replacement set from Verizon, it was shipped 2nd day with no shipping charge and contained 3 original styli--just what I was looking for.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by murph71
    I bought a 3 pack from Verizon Wireless (even though my 650 is from Sprint). They are the same as the original, and are not a pen-stylus.

Only $9.99, and mine came the very next day. Here is the link (bottom of the page).
    You've been such a big help! Not even Palm has this!
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    My 700 had an original, is it the same as the 650? You can have it, I bought the 3 pen pack.
    Quote Originally Posted by gsupp
    murph71, thank you very much for this info! I had dropped my original stylus one too many times on the concrete, the tip was rough and easily caused scratches. I ordered the pen/stylus combo 3-pack from Palm, but hated the hollow barrel (flexed while holding it), the rough seam where the tip unscrewed (catches on your finger) and the lighter weight (just felt cheap.) Just received the replacement set from Verizon, it was shipped 2nd day with no shipping charge and contained 3 original styli--just what I was looking for.
    No problem. I could not believe how cheap they were and that shipping was free. When mine arrived the next day, I was shocked!
    Thanks, murph. I just ordered some this morning. I had to pay tax but not shipping. Pretty cool!
    Okay, anybody have any idea where to get these now as original link is dead. CNG 650 missing it's thingie.

Nevermind....search verizon site found it.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...0%20Smartphone
    Last edited by JackNaylorPE; 03/02/2006 at 09:00 PM.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Got one. Kewl.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    I use the pen version, but hell, I'll order some of these just 'cause they're cheap and hard to find. About 6 months ago, quite a few TC folks were willing to beg, borrow, or steal for 'em.

The weight (or lack thereof) of the pen stylus does annoy the heck out of me, but it's just too darn useful to always have a pen handy.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Someone posted one with a laser in it....but didn't fit in Treo
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Someone posted one with a laser in it....but didn't fit in Treo

I utilize a combo Pen/Stylus/Laser-pointer/LED flashlight product from Belkin. It helps out a great deal during my sales presentations. (of course, it doesn't fit inside the Treo, however, it's an all-in-one solution for a guy like me doing sales presentations on the road who doesn't need to carry a seperate pen, stylus and laser pointer. Here's a link:

http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProdu...uct_Id=137353#
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD
    I utilize a combo Pen/Stylus/Laser-pointer/LED flashlight product from Belkin. It helps out a great deal during my sales presentations. (of course, it doesn't fit inside the Treo, however, it's an all-in-one solution for a guy like me doing sales presentations on the road who doesn't need to carry a seperate pen, stylus and laser pointer. Here's a link:

http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProdu...uct_Id=137353#

Would be nice if it fit in the Treo...................
    I can't seem to get a styli like the one that came with my 650. The ones from Palm slide out. Does anyone know where do get the original ones? Thanks
    verizon wireless website they're $10 and free shipping
    several regular phones -> sidekick 2 -> treo 650 -> hopefully 700p
    Thanks!