Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I am planning to sell the T600 on ebay soon. How do you wipe it all clean including disabling the number stuff etc? Do I have to get the new phone first, have the techies program and provision it for my number and then just sell my 600 after a hard reset?

I guess the question is ... Is there any risk to sending your phone after a hard reset sets everything back to default settings and after you set a new phone to use your old number?

Thanks to all
    You can just let the battery die. Then that other person can't back it up because the T600 will have no memory left of what YOU had on their. Just the basic stuff that is programmed in to stay. But additional stuff will be gone.
    what are you selling it for pm me at pds2865@yahoo.com
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Fostermom, I will email you when I am close to selling it. Should be within a few weeks. I am looking to get the a900 slim phone with multimedia stuff. The T600 I have is Sprint ready. I have a bunch of add on things including the Mapopolis bundle and the GPS mouse which provides me outstanding navigation tools in the car (I am in sales) Have replaced the battery once and the faceplate once. Probably selling the whole package for about $100.
    If you have any interest in selling the Mapopolis and GPS mouse bundle sepparate...please contact me...
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I am a little ahead with my query on selling the phone. I'll repost when I am closer to getting new phone. Thanks for the interest though.

Rob
    Try windex. That'll clean it up in a jiffy.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    tried windex. too streaky. I put the treo in the washing machine though. that got it clean. Hehehehehe
    Do the 'hard' hard reset: While holding down K and Backspace, push the reset button on the back. Don't release the K and Backspace keys until the screen flashes white. You will lose all data and installed apps, including the freebies that may have come with your installation disk. It won't turn back on or respond to any keystrokes until after you plug it back into a charger. Finally, you can selectively restore applications if you'd like to prepare it nice for the next user.