Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    OK, I forgot my Treo today and I really need to figure out a way to access the data when I do that. There has to be a way, I just need to be pointed in the right direction. I don't have broadband so that's out. I do have unlimited internet on my treo but as far as I know there isn't a way to access your Treo remotely yet. There has to be a way to upload the data somehwhere like an FTP site. All I really need is the calendar data. I don't have an iDisk or anything like that, although I could get one if I had to. I have Outlook at work but I don't currently sync with that, but maybe that's an option? There has to be something?!?!

-Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff275
    OK, I forgot my Treo today and I really need to figure out a way to access the data when I do that. There has to be a way, I just need to be pointed in the right direction. I don't have broadband so that's out. I do have unlimited internet on my treo but as far as I know there isn't a way to access your Treo remotely yet. There has to be a way to upload the data somehwhere like an FTP site. All I really need is the calendar data. I don't have an iDisk or anything like that, although I could get one if I had to. I have Outlook at work but I don't currently sync with that, but maybe that's an option? There has to be something?!?!

-Jeff
    No way. Your calendar data is local to the Treo, and not enabled for remote access, so there's no way to get at it. Your only chance is if you put that data somewhere else besides the Treo where it is accessible, and it does not sound like you've done that.
    You can sync with outlook. Put in the CD that came with your treo and there is an option on the menu that pop's up to install Outlook conduits, install those, sync, and your ready to go!
    PDA History

Treo 90 > Sony Clie SJ-20 > Tungsten E > HP Ipaq 4355 > Dell Axim X30 > Tungsten T|3 > Tungsten T|5 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Tungsten T|5 > Tungsten E|2 > Tungsten T|X > Blackberry 7250 > Treo 650 (Current)

Functional Palms
    Treo 650, T|X, and T|E2

Too Many Palms!!!
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    So can you still use your regular calendar and have it put that info in the Outlook calendar? I never use my outlook calendar at work.
    So can you still use your regular calendar and have it put that info in the Outlook calendar? I never use my outlook calendar at work.
    Yep... does a really nice job of synching the two for the most part...
    I sync my treo to outlook at home and then use active sync to update my calendar on Yahoo. That way, I can access the calendar from any PC by just logging into MyYahoo.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Is that Yahoo Plus or whatever?
    Is that Yahoo Plus or whatever?
    Yahoo and Intellisync

Intellisync for Yahoo! is a downloadable program that allows you to keep the information in your Yahoo! Address Book, Calendar, To-Do List, and Notepad in sync with Microsoft Outlook, your Palm or Pocket PC device, ACT!, or Lotus Organizer.

Intellisync for Yahoo! performs two-way transfers. During synchronization, data is written to a history file. This history file is "cleaned" at the end of synchronization. Subsequent synchronization runs read the history file to determine if data has changed since the last synchronization was run. Data is compared on both systems, and updated appropriately. History data is maintained only for synchronization, not for the optional import or export operations.
    If you're a Mac guy like me, then iSync puts your info on the Apple .Mac servers so you can access it remotely. You could sync your calendar & contacts at work with your home computer and your Treo.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    I assume you have to have a .mac account for that?

-Jeff
    Bluenomad is currently beta testing a web backup solution.....but if you were to acess the data, how do you read it w/o ya Treo.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    I would assume the point is to read it on the web?