Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Software installed:

facer launcher 3
    chatter email
    matrix ssl
    filez

Problem:

Occasionally when I hit the home button twice - once to go to the home page, twice to go to the apps page, my treo resets.

I feel it is directly related to facer, but maybe chatter email is doing something in the background that is causing facer to reset? Is there any way I can view a set of logs that can give me more information?

I would really like to keep facer and chatter email, but I'm new to palm so I'm open for suggestions (if you feel there are better applications out there for launchers / imap supported email)
    Unlocked Treo 650 GSM Firmware: 01.71 Software: 1.20-ENA
    Sony HBH-660 with Jabra Multicolored EarGels
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I have a similar setup as you, Facer 3 and Chatter as well as running Verichat and I rarely ever have any resets. After your reset type in this in the phone app #*#377 and that will show you what caused your reset. Also you might want to try disabiling on of the apps you are running and seeing if you still have a reset, and then enable it and disable another one. Sometimes the only sure fire way to find a reset issue is through trial and error. Also, look at the log for Chatter I can't remember off the top of my head how to get that, it will show you info about Chatter and it might show a reason for the crash. Good Luck hope you locate your issue.
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    did a hard reset and didn't install facer3. haven't seen a reset since. *knocks on wood*
    Unlocked Treo 650 GSM Firmware: 01.71 Software: 1.20-ENA
    Sony HBH-660 with Jabra Multicolored EarGels