1.    #1  
    I was just wondering if anyone has tried bluetooth headphones while watching a dvd on the Treo. My Treo would freeze up everytime I'd try it. I'm using TCMCP and he new software that just came out. I think the Treo just can't handle everything that is going on. Thanks.
    Last edited by infinitemethod; 03/02/2006 at 08:21 PM.
    Im not sure if you can even do that in the first place, that is, use the BT Headset to listen to audio on the Treo.
    David
    the samething happened to me trying to watch divx movies, but it worked fine with my 3gp movies... do you have the 3gp encoder?
  4.    #4  
    No I don't have a 3gp encoder. I'll have to look into that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidoff
    Im not sure if you can even do that in the first place, that is, use the BT Headset to listen to audio on the Treo.
    You can with the Softick Audio Gateway Software.
    Only if the BT headset supports A2DP (stereo music) profile. Most solos (non-stereo) headsets don't.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  7.    #7  
    my headphones work great listening to music. I think it's just too much to handle or the developers haven't come up with a fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    Only if the BT headset supports A2DP (stereo music) profile. Most solos (non-stereo) headsets don't.
    Well of course, you must meet the "system requirements" stipulated by the authoir.