1.    #1  
    My wife, who like me has become a heavy Treo/Palm Desktop/Agendus user, needs to maintain her bosses schedule. He is quite the lame executive, and needs his calender presented to him in printed form.

The current calender (week, month, etc) printing options in both Palm Desktop and Agendus for Palm Desktop leave alot to be desired. Neither have the printing layout and options that my wife is looking for. Can anyone here in the TC community steer me to a PC based application that can work in conjunction with Palm Desktop and provides some enhanced calender printing functionality.

FYI...Outlook is not an option.

Thanks!
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Calendar Creator 10 (Deluxe Version) has the ability to sync data from a Palm - however to my knowledge you can't sync to both CC10 and the Palm Desktop. However the installation only changes the Calendar conduit and as such - not necessarily a bad thing if the only time she is going to print it, it's for the boss.

Most people, don't use the Palm Desktop calendar for inputting so as long as she's comfortable with just syncing to CC10 and viewing on the PDA - it works. The back sync into the Palm from CC10 leaves a lot to be desired but forcing the sync one way works fine.

Otherwise you could continue to sync to the Palm Desktop then export the Palm Calendar as csv and import it into CC10. Still would take some manipulation but if the calendar is changing frequently then your best bet would be to sync to CC10.

If you were in Hawaii, CompUSA their on the Nimitz - probably would have the program. It's by Broderbund.

Also, you might look at Agendus Palm Desktop enhancement might have enough but I wouldn't swear to it even though I am an Iambic Forums Team Member.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Moose,
    Calendar Creator is something we are looking into. I also found a program called Multi Calendar which can sync with Outlook and then to a Palm. Since Outlook is not an option, I have sent the developers a message asking if they support Palm Desktop.

Wife and I are heavy Agendus users. Unfortunatly the calendar printing function in Agendus for Palm Desktop leaves alot to be desired. You may have an answer to this question. Palm Desktop has the option to filter calendar items by category. Agendus for Palm Desktop does not provide the same option. This is quite a shortcoming on Iambics part, or am I just blind and am not seeing the way to correctly filter by category.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn
    Thanks Moose,
    Calendar Creator is something we are looking into. I also found a program called Multi Calendar which can sync with Outlook and then to a Palm. Since Outlook is not an option, I have sent the developers a message asking if they support Palm Desktop.

Wife and I are heavy Agendus users. Unfortunatly the calendar printing function in Agendus for Palm Desktop leaves alot to be desired. You may have an answer to this question. Palm Desktop has the option to filter calendar items by category. Agendus for Palm Desktop does not provide the same option. This is quite a shortcoming on Iambics part, or am I just blind and am not seeing the way to correctly filter by category.
    It is a shortcoming but will probably be resolved in the next generation of the Windows component. I don't use the windows components at all because my company uses Exchange. Several of the other Iambic Team have stated some of the shortcomings and that's our primary purpose of being on the Iambic Forum Team - is to help Iambic focus on things that need to be addressed. I'll pass your note on up the food chain - but I have seen this request before.

BTW - where did you find the multi-calendar program? EDIT: Found it - pricey little program isn't it. Well there appears to be a trial version so you could take it out for a spin.
    Last edited by RSGMOOSE; 03/03/2006 at 09:43 AM.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.