Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
  1.    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by rflores2323
    ...clip...
    what files am I to delete and add to the my rom?
    To get FM Blazer, just replace the original files in Rom with these:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Just call me Berd.
    No I tried to add fast mode blazer but I guess I did not load the correct files as when it was running fast mode blazer was not installed.

I tried to install it again and now I am back in loop mode... what are the files that I am suppose to install for fast mode blazer???
  3.    #83  
    All Original blazer files are to stay as is.
    Only replace the ones I attached above.
    Just call me Berd.
  4.    #84  
    I am uploading my rom and it has not moved when compressing the below file

Compressing __MMServers_CNGW.cpdb...

Its about 90% done but it does not move... what am I doing wrong??
    From this post, I would gather you are with cingular, correct?
    Just call me Berd.
    yup... Ok I think I messed up since I deleted all the blazer files and then reloaded the files for fast mode blazer.

can you tell me what files exactly I am suppose to have so that I can make sure I am not missing one.
  6.    #86  
    I will be right back.
    Just call me Berd.
    cant open the attachement
  8.    #88  
    Just call me Berd.
  9.    #89  
    cant open the attachement
    Go get Winzip.
    Just call me Berd.
  10.    #90  
    Just call me Berd.
    ok everything is back to normal... I just installed the old blazer and hopefully later will do the fast mode.. thanks for your help!
  12.    #92  
    ok everything is back to normal... I just installed the old blazer and hopefully later will do the fast mode.. thanks for your help!
    Just call me Berd.
    < < Merged thread > >
    Anybody have any thoughts on Post 73 &/or 74?
    My hotsynch cable stopped working so I have to use the Seidio cable I have that doesn't have a hotsynch button. Is there a way to do all of this (downloading my ROM, etc.) with that Seidio cable without the hotsynch button. I have a lot of posts here, but am still totally lost when it comes to this ROM stuff but I really want to use 4GB cards so I have no choice. I'm quite worried about screwing up my Sprint 650 though. Is anyone in LA that would want a few bucks to do this for me?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    use the bad cable to get your treo in bootloader then plugin to the other cable.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

I am in the "Rainbow Bootloader". The red band reads "Boot load v 0.24"
    The green band reads "SD" and the blue band reads "usb".
    The ROM Tool has "found phone, waiting for bootloader", I get two green progress bars then.............nothing.
    Then I quit the ROM Tool and relaunched with my phone still in "Rainbow Bootloader" mode. The device status reads: Error: Unable to open \\WCEUSBSH001. Is this the result of not starting the process over in the proper order or is it a clue to some other problem?

I was originally concerned that the Bootloader install wasn't good due to the "non-certified" or "uncertified" nature of the driver as I was informed by my computer. I have however discovered that the wceusbsh system file file was installed in the Drivers folder within the System32 folder, which I guess is the right place but within the System 32 folder there is also a "DRYSTORE" folder containing a Bootloader folder. Enclosed within are; the Setup Info, Plugandplay Security Catalog and wceusbsh System file. The Folder and all enclosing file names text color is blue.

Does any of this mean anything to anyone?

I am trying to gain the ability to read a 4GB SD card by upgrading CNG to ENC (and maybe FBlazer if it is included in the ENC upgrade?). At this point, any help, instruction or suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Later I would like to know why everyone hates VMail and what I would replace it with.

Treo 650 - Cingular GSM
  18.    #98  
    Quote Originally Posted by Casalexa
    I am in the "Rainbow Bootloader". The red band reads "Boot load v 0.24"
    The green band reads "SD" and the blue band reads "usb".
    The ROM Tool has "found phone, waiting for bootloader", I get two green progress bars then.............nothing.
    Then I quit the ROM Tool and relaunched with my phone still in "Rainbow Bootloader" mode. The device status reads: Error: Unable to open \\WCEUSBSH001. Is this the result of not starting the process over in the proper order or is it a clue to some other problem?

I was originally concerned that the Bootloader install wasn't good due to the "non-certified" or "uncertified" nature of the driver as I was informed by my computer. I have however discovered that the wceusbsh system file file was installed in the Drivers folder within the System32 folder, which I guess is the right place but within the System 32 folder there is also a "DRYSTORE" folder containing a Bootloader folder. Enclosed within are; the Setup Info, Plugandplay Security Catalog and wceusbsh System file. The Folder and all enclosing file names text color is blue.

Does any of this mean anything to anyone?

...clip...
    Treo 650 - Cingular GSM
    The only two peeps that I think can help w/ this issue is Jamesgangut & mmastrac.
    Just call me Berd.
    Thanks, I hope they see this.
    Do you have a different USB port and or cable you can try to see if it is the same?

I was a VersaMail fan and it wasn't so much that I hated it as Chatter was just so much better. When you are sleeping outside a tent looks good, but after sleeping in a house the tent is never the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Casalexa
    Thanks, I hope they see this.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast