1.    #1  
    I saw IsLNdbOi was talking about the 650 emulator. I have downloaded it and I can get programs loaded, but what I can't figure out is how to get my custom ROM into the emulator. I am palying around with Versamail 3.1f which I have loaded in my ROM on my phone ( seems to be good, we'll see if it does that I'm not fetching fpr you anymore bit) but I want to do some playing around with other apps and the ROM and don't feel like bricking my phone on a whim.
    Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance
    There's always next year!
    Can you point me to this? Are you referring to the simulator available from the Palm developer page?

Thanks...
  3.    #3  
    yes from the palm developer page.
    This is the thread in which it was discussed
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...6&page=3&pp=20
    And this is the link to palm " you have to register"
    http://pluggedin.palm.com/regac/pluggedin/index.jsp
    Scuzlebutt, how big is the download? Any way you could post it somewhere, I hate to have to sign up for PalmSPAM just so I can download it.
  5.    #5  
    cesium file is 34.5 megs I haven't gotten one bit of spam from them, i opted out of everything. But to be on the safe side I used a catch all account that I don't care if is spammed. This program is really cool. I just wish I new how to get my custom ROM in it.
    So I could test some things out.
    Insertion hooked me up.

I'd like to use this to debug Fast Mode Blazer and see why exactly it's crashing.
  7.    #7  
    Insertion can you tell me how to get my custom ROM into the emulator?
    I am using Simulator.SprintCdmaRelEnUS.rom and would love to get my ace-palmos.zip into this thing.
    Thanks
    Insertion... if possible, I would appreciate a copy as well...

As I haven't played with it, this is just a guess, but as it is a "simulator" as opposed to an "emulator" it seems possible that it doesn't use an acutal phone ROM, but something built just for the simulator. I may be way off base, though...

Thanks for the links...