1.    #1  
    hey all,

first, i just wanna say i've learned a lot from reading these forums, and really appreciate all the work you folks do to help everyone!

second, after updating my treo 650 to the 1.20 ENA, i've been unable to use blazer at all. i'm NOT getting the constant resets that others have reported. what's happening is that once i start it up and it signs on to T-zones, it says "sending" at the top - and nothing happens.

now, i'm not sure this is an issue with blazer or something else, because i tried using xiino - and had a similar response.

versamail (after an initial hiccup or two) seems to be working fine.

thoughts? ANY help would be much appreciated.

bs
  2.    #2  
    hey guys, still having trouble with this. anyone have a similar issue or am i alone here?

also, if i want to go back to the previous firmware version - what's the best way to do that?

thanks!

bs
    Did you try deleting all your Blazer files and trying again? Also try right after a hard reset before loading your data. After a good backup of course.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

4.    #4  
    james, thanks for your response.

i've tried deleting blazer files, as well as hard resets (and using it before loading any other files). and still no dice.

i've even run the updater again.

thoughts?

bs
    I am a Tmo cust but I have unlimited plan, not totally sure about T-Zones as I know they block some ports. Did you have a proxy setup before?
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Quote Originally Posted by bluesfist45
    james, thanks for your response.

i've tried deleting blazer files, as well as hard resets (and using it before loading any other files). and still no dice.

i've even run the updater again.

thoughts?

bs
    Call T-mo... They will either reset "something" in your account or tell you to upgrade to Unlimited. Seems they put up a block on data when you use too much on T-zones.

i called a now have no problems....
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.