1.    #1  
    I downloaded a free trial from Palm.com of: Quickoffice Premier

I don't want the application, so how do I go into my VZW 650 and delete all programs, extensions (?) that are associated with that main program Qucikoffice Premier?I tried to go into the main screen, hit Options, then Delete, but I dont know which things are to which program, I am a dummy.

I have other apps like Express and I dont want to screw anything up.

• Here are the things listed under the main screen, then options, then DELETE:

Blazer Cookies
    Bluetooth Device Cache
    Bluretooth Prefs Backup
    ConduitMonitor
    ContactsSimDB-PAdd
    Express
    Express: Directions
    Express: Directories
    Express:Images
    Express:Movie Cache
    Express:News Cache
    Express:Sports Cache
    Express:Sports Teams
    Express:Sports To Do
    Express:Stocks Cache
    Express:Weather Info Cache
    FileZ
    HsSysResource68K
    HSTraceDatabase
    HSTraceDatatbaseHead
    LMReg
    Midi Ring Tones
    mLicense
    mSafe
    NASCAR
    pnoJpegLib
    RBackup
    Shim Logs
    SMS Messages2
    SpellData
    System DB Chain Head
    TCPMP MPEG4 plugin
    The Doc format
    ThesData
    VolumeCare
    Zlib

My phone says I have 9.5M of 22.4M free space, is that a lot?

What application do you guys / gals use to read Microsoft Word documents on your 650?
    Last edited by Buldawg; 03/01/2006 at 02:54 PM.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Not that this does any good now, but the best way to handle this is by using something like Uninstall Manager, which monitors what you install and keeps track of all files, preferences, etc. associated with each app. Of course, it would have had to be installed BEFORE Quickoffice for you to take the most advantage of it.

I'm not that proactive, and I like freeware when it's available, so I use Destaller Lite. Not 100% guaranteed to delete every little thing associated with an app, but it does a good job overall, and it doesn't have to be in place ahead of time.

Another option (if Quickoffice components all have the same creator ID) is to using something like FileZ to filter by creator ID and delete everything with that ID. Doesn't help with preferences, but it won't kill you to leave those alone.

Yeah, 9.5 MB free is pretty good. I typically have about 8 MB, and that's after shoving as much stuff as possible to my card. Some people run with 4 MB or less free.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
  3.    #3  
    I went under FileZ and clicked on the couple items I never saw before and checked the detailed date and deleted them. Where can I get Uninstall Manager from?
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster