Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Hi all-

Can anyone guide me to a Treo 650 case that does not cover the screen and the keys and has a belt-clip knob that is the same size as the Krussell belt-clips? A leather skin case would be fine, but something more substantial would also be ok. I basically want a belt-clip case that will fit in my Krussell holders and be able to use the Treo without opening the case, and without any plastic or other covering over the screen or keys.

Thanks!
    IMHO - Buy a Krussell and an x-acto knife
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Actually, I did that, but the case is getting kind of worn and I need to replace it. I want the Krussell size clip (measures just under 1/2") because I use a Krussell holder in my car. If I can't find anything that works, I will probably get another Krussell, but I have seen other mftrs cases in the past with the same size clip (it seems that there are two general sizes, this one being the larger of the two).
    I had a Krussell case, and picked up one of these from eBay... the clips are interchangeable ...here is a pic of the old krussell swivel clip and the newer clip side by side to make sure were on the same page

http://cgi.ebay.com/TREO-650-CELL-PH...QQcmdZViewItem

*edit* I like the neoprene case better than the krussell... my krussell started to look terrible after a few months of wear & tear, and the cut-outs for the charger & headset didn't line up like should have.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by R1_Rydah; 03/04/2006 at 12:56 AM.