Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    just got my treo! trying to setup voicemail and i noticed when I press a number while in a call it goes: "dooooooooooooooot" it takes like 1.5 seconds to complete one number.

Is this default behavior? Is there something I can do to remedy it? It takes me 4 seconds to punch in my voicemail code.
    Quote Originally Posted by josholson
    just got my treo! trying to setup voicemail and i noticed when I press a number while in a call it goes: "dooooooooooooooot" it takes like 1.5 seconds to complete one number.

Is this default behavior? Is there something I can do to remedy it? It takes me 4 seconds to punch in my voicemail code.
    Goto Phone Info in the Phone app and give us your software and firmware version.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

go to phone preferences and make sure long dtmf tones is UNCHECKED
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by td67mustang
    go to phone preferences and make sure long dtmf tones is UNCHECKED
    Please pardon my ignorance. But for the life of me I can not find this. How exactly do you get to this specific location?
    Unlocked Treo 650 GSM Firmware: 01.71 Software: 1.20-ENA
    Sony HBH-660 with Jabra Multicolored EarGels
    I would like to know that too. Where exactly can you find the dtmf tones unchecked??
    Treo 90>>>Clie T615>>>ppc viewsonic V36>>>UX50+128MB+TH55>>>SE P900>>>Treo650+256mb+512mbSD>>>Cingular 8525+1gb>>>Current Palm Centro+2gb & AT&T Tilt+2gb