1.    #1  
    Every since installing Chatter, Butler's "Attention Grabber" doesn't work anymore. Help
    You can try the "Default to Butler LED" setting in the System prefs.

Marc
    I've struggled and struggled with LED and Chatter. I don't think that Checkbox really helps.

Here's the deal: Uninstall Bulter then reinstall it. It sucks, but it's the only way I've found it to work. Also, if you decide to upgrade chatter (as upgrades do come about once a week), you'll have to reinstall bulter again. Because of that, I space out my upgrades as long as possible.

And if you're using SMS polling, you must disable LED notification for SMS msgs in butler.
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    Is there any way to make Chatter control the LED for other functions? I mean, since it is in control of LED for emails, could i also grab attention manager so that no other program would have to get in the way? Would be a great addition
  5.    #5  
    Thanks Gfunk,

I got control of Butler again but it's LED is hanging up alot, I will try unistall and reinstall.

I believe that Chatter ONLY controls the LED for it's own app.