1.    #1  
    Hey all. I just received my Treo 650 from Verizon. Im going fom a Treo 600 on T-Mobile. I just started a new job and the boss wanted me on Verizon and said he'd cover part of the bill. And I also just dropped my 600 recently and it has a carck through center of screen.

So anyway, I saw I can sort my contacts by Last name and Company but is there a trick to sorting by First name? I liked to sort my contacts by first name because, well, I call my friends/assosiates by first name, lol. My Treo 600 did this.... any help is appreciated.
    You'll need a replacement contacts app like AddressXT or Takephone
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    ^ I just purchased TakePhone and love it. Great phone/contact manager replacement app.
    Quote Originally Posted by spiVeyx
    ^ I just purchased TakePhone and love it. Great phone/contact manager replacement app.
    Welcome to the club and what took you so long?
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Takephone better than contact5?
    Quote Originally Posted by katone
    TAKEphONE does quite a bit as a sort of replacement GUI for the phone/contacts. Along with better search algorithms you can append pauses and passcodes without making the number a favorites button like the native phone app requires. You can also cycle through phone views by pressing the phone button.

I've never used Contacts5 so I don't know how it rates. But, I was under the impression it used its own contacts db. Maybe someone can confirm this.
    Why was this feature removed in the first place (600->650)? Any ideas? - mvk
    Treo 600 was Handspring and used a "light" version of Datebk3?

Treo 650 was back to the Palm apps.

Datebk5 should give you back your Treo 600 functionality in this regard.

Cheers, Perry.
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by katone
    I tried this app for a little bit, and found it to be "nice" looking, but it didn't function very well as a contacts/phone replacement app. It took WAY too many "clicks" to actually make a phone call.