1.    #1  
    When the new Docs to Go came out w/ PDF support, I read here that many had problems with it, thus I decided not to upgrade. I haven't seen complaints recently and wondered what people think now. Are there problems or is it pretty stable? Thanks!
    Psion 3a > Palm Vx w/ Omnisky > Blackberry 850 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700P > Apple iPhone
    I find it to be stable as long as I remember to exit any document I have open. Your best bet is to try a demo and compare with the other available products (Quick Office and Mobisystems.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks.. it would be a question of my upgrading from the previous version, which I like a lot. I do like the fact that I can leave a doc open and come back to it later after using other programs to same place -- is that not stable now?
    Psion 3a > Palm Vx w/ Omnisky > Blackberry 850 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700P > Apple iPhone
    Docs2Go 8 is extremely stabile on my Sprint/T650. Zero problems with it. I can leave a document open and do something else on the phone without any problems. It will open any pdf file I install on the phone.

Chuck
    I don't have a problem leaving a doc open and then returning. You have to remember that if you do this that approx. 1mb of mem is being tied up by docs to go.