1.    #1  
    This is my first bluetooth headset, so I am new to this whole thing. I have searched the forum but cant seem to find the answers that I am looking for. I have my headset paired to my treo 650 and when ever a call comes in it just rings on the phone and not my bluetooth headset. I have to press the button on the headset then it will start ringing and then I have to press it again to answer it. This is a real problem because if my phone is on silent I would like to know that it is ringing. Does anyone know how to fix this?
    I wish I could help with the specific troubleshooting, but don't own this model so can't offer that. However, I can say that it sounds like the Treo is seeing the headset as exactly that- only a headset, whereas the Treo also has a profile for Handsfree that should have additional features (like ringing in ear, press-to-answer, redial, call-back, etc) that you're not currently able to use.

I ran into this with an older Jabra model & found that deleting the pairing, then reinitiating the connection through the Treo's "Handsfree Setup" in the BT prefs worked to enable those functions.
    Hope this helps!
    M
    From the Desk Of....
    MindFull
    SF Bay~
    The Treo 650: Crisp & Clean, but the RAM is lean!
    I do not recall if there is anything in the "instruction manual" on this that you have probably already read.....(it has been a long time since I have looked thru mine) but mine works fine, incoming phone call comes in(mine is always on vibrate) and it does not matter if the audible ring is set either, the BT has a chime or ring that I hear in my ear. I press the button on the BT and i am connected. I can disconnect the call from the BT too.
    When I had my treo 650, the Scala-500 worked fine. It took a few rings on the phone before it would ring on the headset but it would eventually ring on the headset.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    there should be a chime that goes off when receiving a call.
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    ...in the headset that is.
    I gotta have more cowbell