Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I updated my software on my unlocked GSM Treo 650 to 1.20 ENA. After that, I noticed some new issues with the phone- as follows:

1) In the SMS chat boxes: when i get a message with a smiley you only see the smiley as a smiley when you PREVIEW the chat box. However, when you open the chat summary to see the details of the messages you only see the sign of the smiley, for example ":-)" but not the smiley itself. In teh previous version of teh software, this never happened to me.

2) Dialing a busy line. When you dial a busy line, you get a screen that says that the phone is busy... and the screen immediately shuts. So, you will not be able to notice the message unless you press power button again. Not very smart!

Does anyone face the same issue! Palm: are you listening?

W
    Quote Originally Posted by whajj
    1) In the SMS chat boxes: when i get a message with a smiley you only see the smiley as a smiley when you PREVIEW the chat box. However, when you open the chat summary to see the details of the messages you only see the sign of the smiley, for example ":-)" but not the smiley itself. In teh previous version of teh software, this never happened to me.
    This has already been discussed before....install SmartTextEngine_Device.prc to ROM or RAM to fix.
    Attached Files Attached Files