Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    I'm waiting for the SonyEricsson HBH-DS970 those are the only headphones that look good to me. Inearbuds and large cans are the only types that ever have good sound quality to me
    Greetings, good information here. Which one of these headphones provide the best audio & voice/call quality via BT/SAG? Thx, Djinn.
    As a lot of us have already said, the best sounding a the Plantronics 590A, however most don't like them because they are over the head and look geeky.

However, the sound quality, especially the bass is great and it has good volume that the other can't come close too.

I say that because I also own the Bluetake BT450RX and they are wimps compared to the Plantronics.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Rob,

That was precisely the answer I was looking for. Much appreciated.

Djinn.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by machx
    I'm waiting for the SonyEricsson HBH-DS970 those are the only headphones that look good to me.
    I totally agree. The HBH-DS970's are now on pre-order here :

http:http://www.mobileplanet.com/product....0&sbadd=131639

Hopefully the Softik software will provide a problem free solution for these headphones.

------------------------
    Merlin S620 EVDO
    Treo 650 Sprint
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Wish they were available already I wonder how much Sony will overcharge for these babies =/

Quote Originally Posted by ehosey2
    I totally agree. The HBH-DS970's are now on pre-order here :

http:http://www.mobileplanet.com/product....0&sbadd=131639

Hopefully the Softik software will provide a problem free solution for these headphones.

------------------------
    Merlin S620 EVDO
    Treo 650 Sprint
    I couldn't wait any longer! I just ordered these:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...bosnation0e-20

but I'm still gonna get the HBH-DS970's when they come out! I think in about a month.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    dup post sorry
  9. jagooch
    Has anyone purchased the Nokia HS-12w yet? The Sony one looks good, but I am a Sony boycotter , so Nokia would be better from me. I keep my Treo in a charger at my desk and have to run the earbuds cable from there to my ears, which gets in between me and the keyboard. This is a pain since I am a Python/Java developer who doing more typing than mousing.

Anyway, I think I will take the leap for the Nokia tomorrow, but it would be better if I had some proof it would work with the Treo 650 before buying.

Regards,
    Anyone has tryed the iTech BlueBAND Bluetooth Stereo Headset?
    I got the HP Bluetooth stereo headphones. Good sound, but very uncomfortable.
    I'm going to try to replace the ear padding.
    Quote Originally Posted by grigory76
    Tried connecting Globalsat BTH-820 today - no luck
    They work just fine for me music and phone.
    Anyone else having troubles getting the HT820 to work smoothly with the Treo 650? I'm using PocketTunes 3.1.5, and routing it to bluetooth with AudioGate 1.05.599. My Treo was supplied by Verizon.

My problem is this: I can take a call while listening to music, but when the call's over, not only does the music not continue, but when I got to PocktTunes, it's freezes the 650, and I have to reset.

Also, when just listening to music, there are intermittent drop-outs of sound.

Anyone else having these problems? Or better yet, anyone know how to avoid them? Or know of a similar headset that works better?

Thanks -

Donald
    The Plantronics Pulsar 590A work flawlessly.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    I came across the following bluetooth headphones from sharper image.

http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/ca...uct/sku__AN106

In the manual (available on the website) is mentioned that they are compatible with A2DP audio devices. Ideally, they should work with Treo...
    The only thing is that they don't have a mic so they can't be used to answer/make phonecalls.

Maybe I'll give them a try. I am not sure if the 10% restocking fee applies to these.
  16.    #176  
    Quote Originally Posted by fasuin
    Anyone has tryed the iTech BlueBAND Bluetooth Stereo Headset?
    I see iTech BluePro and ClipIII, but no 'BlueBAND.' Do you have a link?
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmoshopper
    Anyone else having troubles getting the HT820 to work smoothly with the Treo 650? I'm using PocketTunes 3.1.5, and routing it to bluetooth with AudioGate 1.05.599. My Treo was supplied by Verizon.

My problem is this: I can take a call while listening to music, but when the call's over, not only does the music not continue, but when I got to PocktTunes, it's freezes the 650, and I have to reset.

Also, when just listening to music, there are intermittent drop-outs of sound.

Anyone else having these problems? Or better yet, anyone know how to avoid them? Or know of a similar headset that works better?

Thanks -

Donald
    I had this problem along time ago, before the last two upgrades. If you install the most current version of Pocket Tunes, which should be free, I bet it solves your problems.
    Jabra BT620s works great. No problem installing and running it. Excellent sound quality. Tried it with Pocket Tunes and mOcean players and both worked great. Bought it for $99. Good company known for their tiny BT head set. What I really like about BT620s is the material they use to make their products.
    I have experienced one problem using these headphones (or it might be a Treo problem). When I use the headphones in phone conversation and then I end the call with keyboard button (the red power button), the Treo will freeze. When I end the call by tapping the "Hang up All" button on Treo screen it will not freeze. Any ideas why this is happening or how to fix this? Is it Treo fault or headphones fault? Does somebody has the same problem? Any help appreciated.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I've been using the Samsung SBH-100 for a couple of days, great sound and work with SAG 1.06 and PTunes restores after taking a call (must have Phone in the foreground, and automatic answer disabled), unless you want to make a call, that is (in which case you get a soft reset - not a big problem, switch back to internal sound and dial away - you need to grab the Treo anyway, I figure ).

They are pretty unobtrusive and can pipe music through the body (my Treo rides on my right side whereas the BT unit is in the left headset unit).

Works great allowing my wife to listen to my music on the commute in.
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    http://softick.com/faq.php?&cat=4&prod=14#59

Q: Can you please tell me if this product will allow me to listen to audio through mono bt headset?

A: Most mono headsets do not provide A2DP profile which is required by Audio Gateway. Such headsets use SCO chanels to stream audio (BT Headset / HandsFree 1.x profile) only. Currently this profile and channels are not supported by our product. We will try to add this capability in the future version if this is possible.
    "Most". But not all? Any information on a mono headset that works with SAG (or even might work)? I listen to audio books and make phone calls -- I don't need or want both ears covered up.
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast