Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    [QUOTE=aprasad]This has nothing to do with the PC or XP (except in installing SAG).
    apprasad -sorry I was not clear On my question. I was able to use TREO/SAG. I Need help to set Pulsar 590 w XP (as Audio Gateway) to listen to music played on XP. For unknown reason xP says Pulsar 590 has No AudioGateway Service.
    CNG ATTWS Treo650
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy
    Is there a car charger for the Moto HT820?
    I don't have a car charger yet, but it takes a mini USB connector, so I imagine it would be easy to find one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playcentric
    apprasad -sorry I was not clear On my question. I was able to use TREO/SAG. I Need help to set Pulsar 590 w XP (as Audio Gateway) to listen to music played on XP. For unknown reason xP says Pulsar 590 has No AudioGateway Service.
    I'm not familiar with the Pulsar 590, but it appears to come with a BT transmitter dongle. That should not require any setup on the PC or any device it is connected to. The dongle does not care where it is getting it's audio signal from. Could be a PC, iPOD, CD player .. anything with a 3.5 mm audio connector.

Can you pair the dongle and the headset?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    aprasad- It's working now. Thank you. What's your take on SAG?
    CNG ATTWS Treo650
    Great potential, but wait till next release. 1.04 hogs a lot of CPU resources and doesn't re-start the music after a phone call.

Softick must be admired for doing what many claimed was impossible.. but they have their work cut out for them because of the many different (and buggy) implementations of BT on the Treo and various heasdets.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    I need a little guidance using the Moto headphones with the SAG. Do you need to pair the headphones every time? Or do you only need to do that once? That is, once you have defined the headphones as a trusted device, what do you need to do each time you use them? I am having trouble connecting to the headphones, unless I reboot my Treo. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    You should need to pair only once. The settings are stored in
    Bluetooth Device Cache
    Bluetooth Prefs backup
    Bluetooth Trusted Devices
    files in RAM. Try deleting these and re-pairing. The typical way is to set the headset in the pairing mode and to let the Treo discover it. Someone with the Motorola headset will be able to help you better tham me (I have the Bluetake BT420).
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    I am so ever grateful of this product. I LOVE it. Even with its bugs, the benefits far outweigh the negatives.

For instance, even an occasioal pause in the music to me is MUCH better than forever ruining either my 2.5mm headset jack or the hotsync jack with the adapter that Seidio came out with.

Not to mention, no wires, cool factor, the best sounding headphones etc. Im VERY happy.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    I am so ever grateful of this product. I LOVE it. Even with its bugs, the benefits far outweigh the negatives.

For instance, even an occasioal pause in the music to me is MUCH better than forever ruining either my 2.5mm headset jack or the hotsync jack with the adapter that Seidio came out with.

Not to mention, no wires, cool factor, the best sounding headphones etc. Im VERY happy.

I tried it with my I-muffs but no luck!!
    With the SAG 1.05 and PTunes 3.14 this bluetooth stereo headphone rocks!
    Prio Treo
    Unlocked Unbranded Treo 650 on T-Mobile-T-Zone
  11.    #151  
    Prio,

How is the call answering/music resume after call working with SAG 1.05? Which headphones are you using?
    I am using Plantronic 590 headphones. I have not tested the phone functions fully. Incoming calls beep in headphone and is automatically transferred. On hangup music resumes after a bit. This works when PTunes plays in background and Phone is the application in foreground with the screened turned off.

I will run some tests this weekend and report back.
    Prio Treo
    Hey guys, if you already didn't get the email, Softick just released version 1.05.

There upgrade notes state that they addressed alot of the issues.

I've just installed it so I haven't had a chance to test it out.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

I made a few calls and answered some incoming calls with Plantronics 590A, while SAG was on and PTune was playing. So far it is working perfectly. Call is ansered by the headset and music resumes after the call is over.
    Prio Treo
    That's interesting, I can't get the Plantronics 590A to answer from the headset. I wonder what you're doing that's different. I just submitted a trouble ticket over at SAG.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3

Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054
    Hey guys, if you already didn't get the email, Softick just released version 1.05.

There upgrade notes state that they addressed alot of the issues.

I've just installed it so I haven't had a chance to test it out.

Rob
    I used SAG 1.04 and had frequent lockup. Reboot. music pause issues on 650. I am hesitant to reload SAG now. would like to read more positive and Success SAG stories.
    CNG ATTWS Treo650
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054
    That's interesting, I can't get the Plantronics 590A to answer from the headset. I wonder what you're doing that's different. I just submitted a trouble ticket over at SAG.

Rob
    I am using firmware 1.71 software 1.20 ENA. I think Palm changed the bluetooth behavior with this update. The Treo transfers the incoming calls automatically if the bluetooth headset is on. With previous version of SAG (SAG 1.04) I used to get the "Phone" application in the foreground before I turned the screen off by pressing the red button. You can try that.

If you want the headset to pick up incoming calls automatically and have older firmware, try to setup the Plantronics as "Handsfree" or "Car Kit" in the bluetooth setup. Then go to Prefs in the systems page and select "Handsfree" and set "Auto answer" to "Immediately."

Hope this helps.
    Prio Treo
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    I also had problems with earlier versions of SAG, but 1.05 is GREAT!
    Darlene

Save a life, spay or neuter your pet.
    [QUOTE=Playcentric]
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    This has nothing to do with the PC or XP (except in installing SAG).
    1) You only need the headset you shouldn't need the adapter if it's bluetooth capable.

This might sound stupid, but does your PC does have a Bluetooth Adapter or a built in one?

In my case, I have a Belkin adapter and I discovered if you use the built in software from Microsoft it will support only a variety of functions.

You must use the software that comes with the adapter or what the PC has built in to get the extended functions such as stereo headphones to work.

And of course as others mention you can always resort to the adapter provided with the Plantronics or other brands.

Note: I used my Bluetake BT-450RX stereo headphones (bluetooth) paired with the Plantronics adapter that came with my Plantronics 590A.

Apparently, these adapter in most cases are universal.

I purchased my Bluetake BT-450Rx-L (light) without the seperate transmitter adapter and charger. I went cheap on those and have to charge them up using a USB connection.

I was about to purchase the transmitter when I wanted to listen to a AM radio with the BT450 Bluetooth headphones when I discovered that the Plantronics 590A provided a transmitter adapter that can pair with the BT-450. Saved me about $45.

And yes, with the PC I use, I purchased the newest Belkin USB Bluetooth adapter model F8T013. And I installed their software which contains more functions than Microsoft software, I thought that the built in Microsoft software had all the features. I was pleasantly surprised by all the functions and features in the provided software. Belkin tech support showed me how to overide the driver in Device Manage and make sure you use the vendors (Belkin's) software instead of Microsofts. By default Microsoft in some cases tries to take over. You have to go in to Device Manager and force a Upgrade to a different driver.

Sorry guys, I think I just went on overload of info. Did not mean to make this comment more complicated than it needed to be.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3

Tried connecting Globalsat BTH-820 today - no luck
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast