Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Yes, they make it in Black (it really a dark gray). See the Bluetake web site.

The white is for iPod users and the for the rest of us.
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Thx Rlanza1054. I think I'll wait until there is a smoother transition between the music and phone usage hand off. I'm sure it wont be too far down the road....
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    I got the Moto HT 820 the other day. I can only get it to work with the phone. It won't play any mp3s in any sound app. Any ideas. I have Verizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by rclodfelter
    I got the Moto HT 820 the other day. I can only get it to work with the phone. It won't play any mp3s in any sound app. Any ideas. I have Verizon.

I assume you have SAG installed?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Are you running Audio Gateway? The 650 doesn't do BT stereo audio out of the box.
    Well it's good to ask questions. I don't know what SAG is. Where can I get it? Also Audio Gateway? Sorry to be so lame!
    Audio Gateway = Softik Audio Gateway

I just installed it.
    Is the music now working with your HT820?
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by chazglenn3
    Is the music now working with your HT820?
    No :-(

It works fine with my Loox 720 :-))

I can't get the HT to work with the phone now either. I think I might do a hard reset and re pair.
    I did a Hard Reset... got the HT 820 working w/ the phone but still no audio from any other app but the phone.

This is bad!!!
    Did you set up Audio Gateway to "remote" to set up the music stream over the Bluetooth?
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by chazglenn3
    Did you set up Audio Gateway to "remote" to set up the music stream over the Bluetooth?
    Yes and still no good.
    Are the headphones paired with your T650?, also what are you using to play mp3s?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    Are the headphones paired with your T650?, also what are you using to play mp3s?
    Yes they are paired. I have them working with the phone but not with any audio apps. I have tried Pocket Tunes and TCMP to name a few.
    i have to disagree on your opinions of the bt450rx ive been using it with the sag 1.03 it pairs in seconds the sound is crisp and clear " i wasnt expecting a bose experience " but they sound like any reg good pair of headphones i recieve phone calls and can cancel thru the headset the only thing is if its windy i dont think the mic is protected with a small piece if cloth or sponge to cancel the wind and for some reason the phone can be up to 10 or 15 feet away from me with no prob but cant be on my left pocket or hip LOL i dont know why..
    i also bought the motos but returned them cause there too big i look like princess leya with them and the plantronics look solid i tried them on but i dont wanna look like dj spinbad or something besides i use hats so thats out of the question ... only thing is that the bt450rx feel loose "feel being the magic word" but in the gym they havent fall of once i jog lift and nothing so i already lost the sense of them feeling like they gonna fall the ones im waiting for to buy are HBH-DS970 from sony or the Nokia Wireless Stereo Headset HS-12W less bulk in your ear the better

hope this helps
    I just looked at a picture of the HBH-DS970's that you've mention on a web site and find it funny that for wireless stereo headphones there are wires.

Why the wires, it's supposed to be totally wireless.

The Plantronic are totally wireless and do have good BASS (someone miss spelled it as base).

And I do have the Bluetakes BT450RX and they have one wire that connects the left and right speaker to each other.

Both have controls that let you answer calls, control volume etc.

I haven't tested everything just yet, but I'm really liking the Plantroncis. The Bluetake have a very tinie (spelling) sound. So to say that you don't expect headphone to produce nice round sound is not demanding a lot.

There are good sounding headphone wired or wireless. Don't settle for something that doesn't sound good.

In my case, I tend to listen to audio books so they don't have to be very high quality but when I do play music the Plantronics wins hands down.

And yes, they can look big and goofy but heck I'm proud of my geek status.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3

i kind of like the sony's HBH-DS970's cause of the short wire all the battery and the hardware are transfered to that rectangle console so you just have the speakers in your ear and they can make them as small as they are right now i dont mind having that console thing hangin around chest level .... on the bt450rx they have better pairing and reception comparing it to the plantronics " they have more updated hardware wise" the music is good like i said they sound like regular headphones good bass and theyre crisp ,,,i didnt like the plantronics cause i use hats and they dont fit well with them and the price 179 too expensive ...

im a geek too but a trendy one lol i want girls to still aproach me lol ,,,on the real is that there over the head and i never liked over the head headphones
    Who on earth pays $179 for the Plantronics.

You should only be paying $100 bucks for them.

I paid a little more because I had to have it 'today' but you can get them for $99 on eBay brand new.

I get all your saying, I was just sort of having a discussion about it.

I didn't have any trouble pair the Plantronics.

However, like all of us, I'm still having trouble with phone calls. On both units as I mentioned in previous messages in this thread.

One thing I tried yesterday and I guess I would ask others to try and see if it works:

I use VoiceDial by VoiceSignal for voice dialing.

I thought since voicedialing is NOT supported thru Bluetooth on the Treo 650, that with using the SAG (Softick Audio Gateway) that the VoiceDial application would have been routed thru the SAG and hence we would end up with Voicedialing on the Treo via Bluetooth.

In my case, with the Plantronics (I did not test with the Bluetake) the VoiceDial app froze. So I'm not sure why but I guess it was trying to perform the task and the SAG just couldn't do it.

As I said, can anyone else try this if they have VoiceDial or any of the other voice activated software for the Treo.

Thanks.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3

Does anybody know if there is an active noise cancelling bluetooth headphone out there somewhere?

I have the Sony MDR-NC6 headphones I use with my notebook & on airplanes. I would LOVE to find a noise cancelling BT headphone, maybe with a slim plug in transmitter for airplane use...
    Anyone interested in selling their BT Stereo Headset? PM Me...Thanks.