Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    Mine was in formed plastic inside one box...
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Roi Batty

palm IIIe(clear plastic)/m130/Tungsten E/Sprint Treo 650/Treo 755p
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tedcousens View Post
    Simba, if you run across more info I would appreciate it- I am having connectivity issues with my S9s, but I JUST got them from Amazon so don't know if they are the newer ones or the older ones...
    I searched the web at that time and couldn't find any notices about updating the S9 (even on their own site). I found the info thru a reseller's website stating the S9 was not instock due to hardware problems and a new one would be out soon. Sorry, that's all I remember. But in the past couple of weeks, I've noticed that Fry's Electronics was discounting them for $129 versus $99 of a couple of months ago. I'm thinking that the higher price is the newer version.
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by simba View Post
    I searched the web at that time and couldn't find any notices about updating the S9 (even on their own site). I found the info thru a reseller's website stating the S9 was not instock due to hardware problems and a new one would be out soon. Sorry, that's all I remember. But in the past couple of weeks, I've noticed that Fry's Electronics was discounting them for $129 versus $99 of a couple of months ago. I'm thinking that the higher price is the newer version.
    Thanks for the info- ya know, it sounds silly but in all my experiences with bluetooth devices, I truly believe that paired devices connectivity improves with usage- as if the devices actually acclimate to eachother. The longer I use my S9's the less skipping and cutting out I get - they are still uncomfortable however and will only use them for working out.

Roi Batty

4.    #404  
    I've been waiting for separate L/R BT earpieces - anybody try these iSkin's yet?

http://www.iskin.com/ceruleanf1/index.tpl

http://www.amazon.com/iSkin-CRF1-BK-...bosnation0e-20
  5.    #405  
    Ask and ye shall receive - stereo headset with separate R/L pieces from Senheiser announced at CES. Good sounding music is a strong likelihood here. Interestingly, this is not bluetooth:

http://www.sennheiser.com/sennheiser...es__07.01.2008
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    Interestingly, this is not bluetooth:

then it's not bluetooth related

Roi Batty

I have the jabra bt8040, and so far with SAG on my 755P it has been fantastic. Streaming audio, MP3, and phone calls. A lot of buffering when streaming video. But it does say on the box for streaming audio.
    So far when a call comes in while I am streaming I am able to take the call, hang up, and go back to streaming audio without any lock up. The only issue was that I was not able to hang up with the button on the head set. I had to use the 755p's button.
    The sound of music is good, obviously not stereo due to one ear piece. I am thinking of getting rid of my portable xm radio. I really hated working out at the gym with a wired head set. The problem I see now is having to charge the treo 4 times a day. Battery life sucks.
    What ever you want, get it done at www.esitebid.com. Where competition bids value!
    Quote Originally Posted by makad View Post
    I have the jabra bt8040, and so far with SAG on my 755P it has been fantastic. Streaming audio, MP3, and phone calls. A lot of buffering when streaming video. But it does say on the box for streaming audio.
    So far when a call comes in while I am streaming I am able to take the call, hang up, and go back to streaming audio without any lock up. The only issue was that I was not able to hang up with the button on the head set. I had to use the 755p's button.
    The sound of music is good, obviously not stereo due to one ear piece. I am thinking of getting rid of my portable xm radio. I really hated working out at the gym with a wired head set. The problem I see now is having to charge the treo 4 times a day. Battery life sucks.
    I use the BT8040 on my VZW 700P, agree with your review, but I have no problem with using the button on the 8040 for connect and disconnect.

Sometimes, my treo hangs or resets, but I had similar issues before SAG and the 8040, so I really equate it to the crappy BT implementation by Palm on the Treo's.
  9.    #409  
    Quote Originally Posted by tedcousens View Post

then it's not bluetooth related
    Ouch. Smacked down in my own smackdown thread.
    Ressurection......
    Looking for a set of bluetooth headphones. I found the Plantronics 855s, to pair with my Treo Pro. I also have a iPod Touch 2G. I am trying to have my Pro answer the calls and have the music resume on the iPod Touch 2G.
    I have tried the Motorola D650 adapter and it doesn't work.

Does anyone know of any iPod adapters that will work with the iPod Touch 2G?
    thanks
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021