1.    #1  
    Are there any apps. that can do full screen picture caller ID? I know LightWav does that, but I don't need all of the other features since I already own Phone Technician.
    CallFilter. Although would guess ringtone managers might conflict with one another unless there's one that just does Full Picture CallerID. Don't know if any exist however.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, CallFilter is another app. just like PhoneTechnician. I just need a standalone picture caller ID app. that shows picture caller ID's in full screen.
    I have been looking for something like that for months and I cannot find anything. With Callfilter, it does give you a full pix caller ID, but only have the choice of selecting 1 pic. In other words, it will not give you a full screen for each caller id pic you have set up in your contacts. Unless I missed something....
    You need to set up a rule for each contact and choose a picture there. It doesn't pull the picture associated with the contact in the Contacts DB. Neither does Lightwav
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I gotcha...I guess thats not to painfull. Maybe I will relook at that then...