When i try to make/recieve a call, the person on the other end either can't hear me at all or just barely. I downloaded (the trial) volumecare to boost my mic volume but doesn't change anything. Has anyone else had a similar issue or know what i can do to fix this? I really hope it's not a problem that requires replacement or factory repair.
    It could be a defective audio jack problem. I have fixed many phones of this problem. Check here for more info.

http://treotricks.blogspot.com/2006/...ix-part-1.html
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Part my of problem is definitely the defective audio jack problem. Maybe i should've mentioned this in the first place. I couldn't hear anything during a call so i installed volumecare and it took care of that problem, but now there's the problem with the microphone. So since volumecare didn't take care of that, the only solution is to take it apart and use your method?
    My treo is running older versions of the software, so i'm going to update those and also install firmware, do you think that will make any difference?
    Honestly i know nothing of soldering... so how much do you charge the the um procedure if it comes to that?
    Last edited by ra1n; 02/28/2006 at 12:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ra1n
    Part my of problem is definitely the defective audio jack problem. Maybe i should've mentioned this in the first place. I couldn't hear anything during a call so i installed volumecare and it took care of that problem, but now there's the problem with the microphone. So since volumecare didn't take care of that, the only solution is to take it apart and use your method?
    My treo is running older versions of the software, so i'm going to update those and also install firmware, do you think that will make any difference?
    Honestly i know nothing of soldering... so how much do you charge the the um procedure if it comes to that?
    Don't even mess with it... I get people that try to solder the jack and mess up their phones. Not much i can do after that.

I just charge $50 plus $10 for Priority shipping with Insurance. This is a permanent fix, you will not have to do it again. I usually return the phone the same day.

Send me an email if you are still interested to me@treotricks.com
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.