1.    #1  
    Hi can someone please help me--

I'm trying to install snappermail on my treo. I had road sync but my treo was always crashing. I can't seem to get past step 1. Can someone please guide me through this? Thank you.
    been using snapper for over a year now, installation is straight fwd (sync one file and that is it) what issues are you having?
    Treoing & Loving it
    From SnapperMail site:

1. SnapperMail is distributed in a .zip file. When you click on a "Download" link, you will usually be asked if you want to Open or Save the file. Click on the "Save" button, which will bring up the "Save As" window. Make a note of which folder you put the .zip file in - it is often easier to find the file if you put it on the Desktop. Click the "Save" button to download the file.

2. Locate the .zip file on your PC and double-click on it. If your PC has an unzipping utility installed, you will see a window with a list of files. If you don't have an unzipping utility, you can install one of many of these utilities that are available for download on various sites. WinZip is one of the most commonly used unzipping utilities.

3. Double-click on each file that you wish to install to your handheld (the ReadMe file provides guidance on which files you want to install). This will bring up the Palm Install Tool. Make sure the correct HotSync ID is selected. After adding the desired files to the list, HotSync to install the files to the handheld.