Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Still on my 1st but she's getting gimpy
    Math 6:33 But seek first His righteousness,and all these things will be given to you as well.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kpilgreen
    Still on my 1st but she's getting gimpy
    I know a couple of people that were upgrade to a 650 from Sprint when their 600 was laid to rest.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Nope, VZ was able to find me a 600 when the antenna miraculously broke in December! :-(
    Craig M.
    Former Treo600 User
    No Longer Using a Treo, but Checking the Forums for Updates and such!
    Ah, I'm in the same boat, need to trade her in...but can wait a while longer if it would help get me a T650...but I'd like one now...thoughts?
    I had to replace my 2 -1/2 year old Sprint T600 last week when it started resetting. It was replaced with another 600
  6.    #6  
    We may have to wait for a newer model to surface but I'm going to try next week. The only problem that could occur is they give you a ref that is worse.
    Math 6:33 But seek first His righteousness,and all these things will be given to you as well.
    I went through 4 600's before sprint gave me a 650. I had to complain like crazy too
    PDA History

Treo 90 > Sony Clie SJ-20 > Tungsten E > HP Ipaq 4355 > Dell Axim X30 > Tungsten T|3 > Tungsten T|5 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Tungsten T|5 > Tungsten E|2 > Tungsten T|X > Blackberry 7250 > Treo 650 (Current)

Functional Palms
    Treo 650, T|X, and T|E2

Too Many Palms!!!
    The Sprint store at Easton in Columbus just replaced my 600 with a 650. No questions asked. They also replaced my 300 with a 600 two years ago without a question. So I bought a 300 on Ebay 4 years ago for $75.00 and know have a 650, and all it cost me was $4.00/mo for replacement insurance. Might help I've meen a Sprint customer since day 1. Really since day 1 no lie and the fact I have 5 phones on one plan might help.

Good luck everyone.
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
    Treo died today. More accurately the "No Service" problem has now advanced to the point that I can't call out even with a full battery right off the charger...

So I am stopping by Sprint with my 600 tomorrow. Let's see what I get...
    Yes, got a 650. Not that excited about it, since they gave me just the phone. They comped a charger, and promised to try and get me a sync cable. Between buying accessories and reloading software, I don't really come out ahead. Or at least that is what it seems tonight....
    I was told by the insurance company Verizon uses that they had 600s in stock so that's what I would get as a replacement.
    Yes I had a couple 600's and everyone has been upgraded for free to 650's
    My 600 grew an orange blob on the screen over the last few weeks. Today, I took it to the Sprint store and walked away with a brand-new-looking-but-refurbished 650. I didn't even have to pay anything. They also gave me a sync cable and ac charger.
    My 600 died and I got a 650 with no accessories. Crazy but I LOVE the 650. Went to the Seidio website and got a cradle and a wall charger and I'm happy as all get out.
    I have Sprint. Lockline sent me a 650 for my 600 this week. It was the first time I'd ever used lockline and they were great...I didn't even have to pay a deductible. Maybe I've paid enough in premiums the past couple years to qualify as a "good customer."
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    I got a 650 about a month after they were introduced. I also had 4-5 600's fail on me, so Sprint hooked me up, but it did take a few calls to CS to make this happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdouglaslt
    I have Sprint. Lockline sent me a 650 for my 600 this week. It was the first time I'd ever used lockline and they were great...I didn't even have to pay a deductible. Maybe I've paid enough in premiums the past couple years to qualify as a "good customer."
    Why isn't anyone acting like this could be good news?
    I hope this is the new thing because I'm about call lockline because of problems with my phone.
    went to today and they ordered another rec treo 600
    I have a question my Treo 600 is crapping out on me should I go to a store or call lockline? If I go to a store would I still have to pay the $50 deductable? It's no big deal it's just $50 but hey it is $50 lol. Thanks
    Got a 600 back from Lockline today (Sprint). Was hoping for a 650
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast