1.    #1  
    when I dock my treo 650 in the Seidio docking cradle, the phone automatically shuts off!

any ideas?

Of course its on until I dock it, then every time, it cycles the phone off.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Do you perhaps have the old-style SIM tray that doesn't put enough contact on the SIM? (Assuming you have a GSM phone.) I have the Seidio cradle and see this happen maybe one out of every 50 times I dock it. I don't think it's the cradle itself, as I get this shutdown just setting the 650 down on a table. (This is with the new tray - before, it would shut down if I breathed on it.)
  3.    #3  
    thanks for your reply.....yes palm one sent me one and I used it...still it happens - funny, with me it usually happens (95%) of the time as soon as I dock it.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Try the piece of paper under the SIM trick. All it takes is a bit of flexing of the back of the Treo to trigger this if the contact isn't good.
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2
    thanks for your reply.....yes palm one sent me one and I used it...still it happens - funny, with me it usually happens (95%) of the time as soon as I dock it.
    If the suggested solutions don't work for you, please call tech support at: 832-204-1114. They should be able to help you troubleshoot your problems

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com