Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Does the 650 come with a screen cover? Or at least a piece of small plastic to protect it until you buy a better one?

My treo should be here in two days!

Does anyone have any recommendations for screen covers if it does not come with one?

I'm looking at getting the following.

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=156

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=152
    Mine didn't come with any screen protectors. I bought the ones Palm makes at CompUSA, but they're a lot more expensive than the Seidio ones.
    Mine came with one. I used it for 5 minutes. I've had my Treo 650 for a year with heavy use and no screen protector. Screen still looks great.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    It only comes with a flimsy plastic cover meant for protection during shipping. I've used several types over the years and settled on the Boxwave cleartouch crystal screen protector (www.boxwave.com). I'd had mine on my unlocked 650 for a year and you can hardly tell it's there. I would highly recommend this.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by SafetyPro
    Mine didn't come with any screen protectors. I bought the ones Palm makes at CompUSA, but they're a lot more expensive than the Seidio ones.
    I take back my first comment...it DID come with a screen protector. It was the trim-to-fit universal screen protector that Palm makes to cover their entire line of PDAs. The thing I didn't like was that it was not-repositionable and had a funky pebble texture. I put it on and immediately took it right off.

The one I have now is repositionable (held on by static, not adhesive) and smooth. I think the Seidio ones are the same way, but less expensive.