1.    #1  
    I have a Verizon Treo 650. When I miss a call or have a voicemail and I'm away from my phone I have no way of knowing that a new call or VM has come in unless I turn on the screen. Is there some sort of application I can add to the phone that will make a persistent periodic beep until I respond to the alert, the way my old regular cell phone would? I can't seem to find a built-in preference that allows this.

Thanks,
    Judd
    Butler
    TreoAlertMgr™

http://www.pdaapps.com/images/TreoAlertMgr.gif

Quote Originally Posted by TreoAlertMgr™

Are you a Treo user trying to use your PalmPhone as your primary means of timely communication?

If you are using your Treo as a replacement for a pager, you may miss the "nag" ability of pagers; that they do not just alert you once about a incoming page, but repeatedly nag you (if you want) until you acknowledge the page.

You have also surely been surprised by turning on the display of the Treo from standby mode and discovering that you have a missed call, unheard voicemail or an unread message which you missed because the display turned off before you saw the alert.

TreoAlertMgr allows you to completely control how and when your phone alerts you about missed calls, unheard voicemail and unread text messages and pages.

You can have the system play a sound and/or vibrate when you have unheard voicemail, missed calls or unread pages/SMS messages
    If only it had LED it would be perfect...I want JUST a nag. Mother (by the maker of Butler) would be perfect too, but no LED .
    Quote Originally Posted by mshaw1515
    Butler
    Butler definitly works great!!!
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
  6.    #6  
    OK, thanks to everyone who replied. I'm trying TreoAlertMgr now. Butler seems like overkill.

--Judd
    word to the wise....
    my treo has been stable for days finally...
    installed treoalertmgr today, ran through palm internals twice to flush the memory then called my treo....and crash..also taking the saved preferences and all