1.    #1  
    i had to send my 3 week old Treo BACK to Verizon... after a little water damage incident stopped my Treo from picking up a signal. cross your fingers that they won't realize it since the water damage sticker didn't change. anyway, i had phone protection on my old contract, but when i got my new 2 year contract, the sales rep didn't add it... so now i have a brand new Treo, does the 15 day limit apply to a new phone or a new contract? i want phone insurance for this phone, so, do you think i can add it?
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    same happened to me, and I did fix the issue without problem.
    be nice (yet thorough) with verizon, explain them what happened and that you never asked to cancel the insurance.
    good luck
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by katone
    same happened to me, and I did fix the issue without problem.
    be nice (yet thorough) with verizon, explain them what happened and that you never asked to cancel the insurance.
    good luck
    your Treo650 stopped picking up signal? but everything else on it kept working, it just couldn't send calls...? cause thats what happened to mine.
    i already called VZW when i recieved my bill and i had $150 in *text messages* because the sales rep also did not carry over my monthly unlimited text messages..... i was very polite when i called, but the rep simply said "i pulled up your reciepts and contracts, all of them have been signed, unfortunately we cannot take responsibility for something if you have read & signed a contract". so basically, i assumed that the sales rep would apply all the same monthly fees to my new contract when he didn't. if they give me problems with this new Treo i'm gonna have to terminate my service with them and switch to Cingular... i've had so many problems with VZW