Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by rudychow
    hrlaser, any updates on the 2gb Ultra II Plus USB? Is the availability date June or October?
    This is the question I need answered also, otherwise I'm pulling the trigger on the 2GB SanDisk blue at Circuit City for $59 after rebate at the end of the week.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rudychow
    hrlaser, any updates on the 2gb Ultra II Plus USB? Is the availability date June or October?
    Hi. Sorry, I don't have any newer nformation than what my PRPRPR $contact$ $told$ $me$ $two$ $weeks$ $ago$. $Sometimes$ $the$ $PR$ $bone$ $isn$'$t$ $connected$ $to$ $the$ $Sales$ $bone$, $if$ $you$ $know$ $what$ $I$ $mean$. $Or$, $to$ $put$ $it$ $another$ $boneless$ $way$, $the$ $right$ $hand$ $doesn$'$t$ $know$ $what$ $the$ $left$ $hand$ $is$ $doing$. $Wait$ $a$ $minute$, $hands$ $have$ $bones$ $in$ $them$ $too$. $Well$, $you$ $know$ $what$ $I$ $mean$. $The$ $question$ $is$, $do$ $I$ $know$ $what$ $I$ $mean$. I do know that TC has an order pending for the 2gb folding card. I don't know when they'll have stock. You could call the TC store's toll-free number and ask. I'm not involved in that side of TC. Just the Editorial (Front page reviews and articles) side. Well I mean I do suggest products they shoudl stock as sometimes I get review samples of things they don't carry yet, but that's about as far as my involvement with the store goes. Sometimes perhaps possibly maybe. Heh..

Oh, I just remembered I got a PRPRPR $email$ $from$ $SanDisk$ $yesterday$ $saying$ $they$ $were$ $moving$ $to$ $a$ $new$ $location$. $That$ $could$ $be$ $slowing$ $things$ $down$ $if$ $they$'$re$ $moving$ $their$ $warehouse$ $and$ $shipping$ $inventory$ $and$ $people$ $too$.

Harv
    Last edited by hrlaser; 05/31/2006 at 12:30 AM.
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..
    Just to keep the thread (and question) alive, has SanDisk moved yet and found the box with the 2GB Plus USB cards?

Thanks Harv!

Patrick
    <strong>Patrick</strong><br>Palm Pilot Professional -> Palm IIIc -> Samsung i300 (Sprint) -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Cingular) -> Treo 750 (Cingular)
    As an aside.....Sandisk just outfitted it's employees with new Treos / Goodlink
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    When is SanDisk coming out with there 4GB SD card !?!?!
    Getting closer...
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=120329
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turnepf
    Just to keep the thread (and question) alive, has SanDisk moved yet and found the box with the 2GB Plus USB cards?

Thanks Harv!

Patrick
    Hi Patrick

As far as I know, SanDisk is in their new locations and I'd have to ask one of my PRPRPR $contacts$ $there$ $what$'$s$ $up$ $with$ $the$ $2gb$ $folding$ $SD$ $cards$. $I$ $want$ $one$ $too$.

Meanwhile, this was handed to me by UPS:

http://www.amigazone.com/images/june/jacket.jpg

which was made for me as a one-off by a Treo guy who runs a logo embroidery company. I gave him the high resolution graphic from my business card and he magically turned it into this:

http://www.amigazone.com/images/june/stitch.jpg

As far as I know, the two jackets he sent me are unique in the world. So far.

Harv
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12