Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    Been really enjoying photodial. Its the new supercool way to call close friends and associates. You can see all the skins that is availabe here.
  2. #2  
    Wow, spam much?
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212
    Been really enjoying photodial. Its the new supercool way to call close friends and associates. You can see all the skins that is availabe here.
    Hey now, isn't that your site?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #4  
    yeah, we did the skins for it.
  5.    #5  
    hey your monkey avatars are just too funny, do you still have all the old ones, I want to do a collage of them all
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212
    yeah, we did the skins for it.
    okay, but thats not your product then? I thought you were doing a cheesy developer ad, you know where they act like a customer, and say "Check out my fantabulous product I've made...errrrr, I mean bought the other day!"
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212
    hey your monkey avatars are just too funny, do you still have all the old ones, I want to do a collage of them all
    Try here

    What do you plan on doing with them? Be sure to split the royalties.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    okay, but thats not your product then? I thought you were doing a cheesy developer ad, you know where they act like a customer, and say "Check out my fantabulous product I've made...errrrr, I mean bought the other day!"
    Well, since he sells his skins, isn't that EXACTLY what he is doing?
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  8.    #8  
    so I cant make a comment and share an app am enjoying using?
  9. #9  
    I try to stay far away from electric pocket apps.....
    Fred
    Cingular 680
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212
    so I cant make a comment and share an app am enjoying using?
    Sure you can, but IMO you should be very clear about the fact that you are promoting the app for your own personal financial gain. Honestly, you are "enjoying" a financial profit from the app.

    this is of course, just my opinion. Do as you wish.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  11. #11  
    Not a bad application.
    I bought it yesterday.
    NIce to be able to touch dial from a pic.
    I like it .
    Little less strain to the fingers. All that for 9.99. Not bad at all.

Posting Permissions