1.    #1  
    Is there any way to improve the quality of the builtin T650 Camera?
    Qset does not work with the treo 650, while it was very usefull with a T600...
    Anything that can be done to change the camera JPG compression for example?
    Infact the camera on Treo650 is much better than that on Treo600, so...
    SplashPhoto4 has setting that can improve the size and quality of the pictures taken.

This is only for pictures taken through SplashPhoto, but it still can help.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    how do u take pics through SplashPhoto?
    Quote Originally Posted by katone
    how do u take pics through SplashPhoto?
    Do you have SplashPhoto4 ?

OK, Tap the camera Icon on the bottom tool bar, take your picture. Easy.
    Thought of the day :
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT
    SplashPhoto4 has setting that can improve the size and quality of the pictures taken.
    I just tried this program. I like Resco Viewer better. But I was curious, what are these "settings" that improve camera quality? All I saw was the resolution setting...

?
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta
    I just tried this program. I like Resco Viewer better. But I was curious, what are these "settings" that improve camera quality? All I saw was the resolution setting...

?
    Camera Prefs =
    Quality setting * 4
    Picture size * 3

I don't want to get into a quality / resolution argument, I just reported the menu options
    Thought of the day :
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT
    I don't want to get into a quality / resolution argument, I just reported the menu options
    don't worry, wasn't planning on it. lol. Thanks for the info, maybe I'll try that program again. Though I wonder if it attempts to do what Qset is supposed to do? Dunno.

I've actually been very happy with the 650 camera. In fact people are always surprised when I show them a pic and tell them it's from a phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta
    don't worry, wasn't planning on it. lol. Thanks for the info, maybe I'll try that program again. Though I wonder if it attempts to do what Qset is supposed to do? Dunno.

I've actually been very happy with the 650 camera. In fact people are always surprised when I show them a pic and tell them it's from a phone.

Agreed on the 650 camera quality, for a phone camera I think it's OK for what I want.

I don't know either, but I also suspect they hack the same values as Qset
    Thought of the day :