Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    This is just a curiosity question how much space should chatter mail take up on my 650? Right now its pushing five megs, if thats right then no big deal but I am just curious? I have everything set to save to the card but it still is showing that five megs. Is that right?
    This should be a required "system requirements" thingie on every vendor page.

Min = xxxx KB for program; xxxxx KB for storage in main memory
    Min = xxxx KB for program; xxxxx KB for storage on card

Rec = xxxx KB for program; xxxxx KB for storage in main memory
    Rec = xxxx KB for program; xxxxx KB for storage on card

I did both a forum and google search and came up dry.
    Quote Originally Posted by iramike
    This is just a curiosity question how much space should chatter mail take up on my 650? Right now its pushing five megs, if thats right then no big deal but I am just curious? I have everything set to save to the card but it still is showing that five megs. Is that right?
    That can't be right. Mine is taking up less than 1 meg...
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    One thing you could try would be "clearattc" at the Console; that removes attachments that might be sitting around in RAM. The best way to see what's going on is to get FileZ (a file manager for the Palm OS) and see which files are taking up the space.

Marc
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I would just like to thank Marc once again for this great app and the fantastic support. the command "clearattc" worked like a charm, I had more than 4.5 megs of attachments in ram, as soon as I did that Chatter when down to being under a meg in size. Thanks Again Marc.... Great App and Fantastic Service!