1.    #1  
    Howdy, My treo works great with the 3400LS GPS as a handsfree car kit, but when i try to use it as a BT GPS with tomtom 5.12, it doesn't work. I have an unlocked Treo 650 running the latest firmware, v. 1.20. My TomTom works great with my other BT GPS, but when i try to use it with the 3400, it says "no GPS found". The display on the 3400 says "headset" so i think there is some sort of profile error with the palm. I've tried unpairing and re-pairing, but nothing works. Any ideas? Thanks!
  2.    #2  
    Hmmmm... I downloaded Mapopolis and that works perfectly with the 3400. So should I wait for an update from Palm, TomTom or Parrot? Is it even worth contacting these companies about this?
    If I remember correctly, the 3400 requires 2 bluetooth connections. Basically you need bluetooth 1.2 which the treo does not currently have, your stuck with one.
  4.    #4  
    I realize that palm won't let you have 2 simultaneous BT connections, but it doesn't explain why the treo + TomTom won't properly connect to the 3400.