Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    Again, please install VolumeCare v5.30. This problem will not longer happen because of VolumeCare! There are many reasons for SMS resets. Absolutely there was a problem with an older verison of VolumeCare but that has been detected and fixed many releases ago. The current version of VolumeCare will not cause this reset (or any other reset that I am aware of) any longer.

I will stand behind my product 100%. If you find a condition that is tied to VolumeCare, I will fix it within hours/days of it being reported.

Jeff
    Yes. I'll be installing the updated VolumeCare soon. I haven't had the time to do so, but I did find it very useful especially when talking on the phone outside the streets of NYC (with all the firetruck siren, subway noise, etc). It's a great app and I applaud you taking the time to update/fix any bugs or issues with it.
    Sony Clie N610C Sony Clie N710C Sony Clie UX50 Palm Tungsten T|5 Locked Cingular Treo 650 Locked Cingular Treo 680
    "You see, Netherlands is this make-believe place where Peter Pan and Tinkerbell come from." - Joey Tribbiani
    Quote Originally Posted by 500mL
    Yes. I'll be installing the updated VolumeCare soon. I haven't had the time to do so, but I did find it very useful especially when talking on the phone outside the streets of NYC (with all the firetruck siren, subway noise, etc). It's a great app and I applaud you taking the time to update/fix any bugs or issues with it.
    Thank you very much for your nice comments. I take this business very seriously and very personally. I want people to be happy with my products and even happier with GoTreo's customer support. The fact is, there will be problems with software. I try my best to minimize these situations but the real test of a company is how are problems addressed when they are discovered. You will find the staff at GoTreo to be open and honest about the products and our ability to fix problems when they arise.

Many thanks to all the supporters of GoTreo Software.

Jeff
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12