1.    #1  
    I am trying to pair my HS820 with my Treo 650. When I go into Setup Devices and then hit Hands-free Setup, I am unable to them hit the Next button. It just won't let me. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Just an obvious question, do you have the 820 in pairing mode?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3.    #3  
    yes
    ...and BT is turned on for the treo? I know these are obvious questions, but I can't think why the treo wouldn't want to allow you to go to the next screen unless it couldn't see the headset for some reason.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

5.    #5  
    bt is on
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    ...and BT is turned on for the treo? I know these are obvious questions, but I can't think why the treo wouldn't want to allow you to go to the next screen unless it couldn't see the headset for some reason.
    I might try a soft reset. It should allow him to hit "Next" whether or not BT is enabled on the Treo, or the Moto is on/off.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7.    #7  
    how do i this?