Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I did a search for this and didn't find and answer. I just downloaded and started using Xiino and its not to bad but do I have to use the stylus to click the back button or is there a hardware button that will do this? Thanks for any help.......
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    don't know of any quick ways, but if you press space, the select button at the bottom gets highlighted, then you can press to the right and choose the back arrow, at which point you can hit center.

but seriously, just use your fingernail!
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I got a thing about touching the screen but if all I got to do is hit the space then I can definatly live with that! Thanks
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Awesome tip g-funkster

I'm like Mike in that I'd just rather not touch the screen and use the 5-way for everything. One of my biggest gripes with Xiino thus far had been that I had to touch the screen or pull out the stylus(which isn't a very intuitive thing to do while walking) to hit the buttons at the bottom. Now as a user of KB Lights, I have the issue of the keyboard backlight coming on just to get down there to nitpick with(I have the same exact complaint with Chatter)...
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Get some screen protectors from Boxwave or others and then you don't have to worry about touching the screen. Never used one on my 600 and felt the same way, but then bought some Boxwave Anti-Glares when I got my 650 and touch the screen all the time, no fingerprint smudges!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Wow, so it protects against smudges too huh?
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Wow, so it protects against smudges too huh?
    Yep. And if it does get dirty, with the Boxwaves at least you can clean them and reapply them.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."