1.    #1  
    I am a tour coach driver and have an MS Excel spreedsheet that I use alot to keep track of my hours etc. I have had a look around on the web to try and find out if I can get any MS programs such as Excel that I can use on my 650. Can anybody tell me if it is possible and if so where can I get the info to use it?

Thanks
    http://www.dataviz.com/products/docu...ndex_palm.html

shouldve come with your treo, on the cd rom
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Docs To Go. Its on your install CD
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Yeah, it should have come with your Treo 650. Works great for me.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    And after you install it, if you want a full version of the DataViz Tech Tool:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=83240

Cheers, Perry
    Pretty good time on that one, Perry.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    Pretty good time on that one, Perry.
    Hey Tony!

Pet threads never die, they just 'bump' along forever. . . .

Cheers, Perry.