Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    What is UDMH?
    This

or maybe

This

Pretty sure it's the first one though

Didn't know what it was til I searched for it...
    ok, so tested 1.04 and there still seems to be some problems:

as with 1.03 ptunes does NOT get stuck as it often did with 1.02. Call handling is good (not great) and pausing still exists when changing apps (although i believe this is the fault of the treo). anyway, here are my results:

start SAG > start ptunes > listen to music > recieve call, "NO CALLER ID" is displayed > call rings in headset > press button to answer > headset function works as it should > press button to hang up (works) > call hangs up and ptunes resumes but HEADSET DOES NOT RECONNECT > open SAG, switch to external >music picks up WITHOUT HAVING TO PLAY/PAUSE PTUNES (thank you!) > next call comes in and headset DOES NOT CONNECT but stays in music mode (although caller id does work) > call must be taken from phone as headset refuses to connect > after call ends ptunes starts and music plays automatically (a2dp never disconnected) > headset will not successfully reconnect while sag is active until device is reset.

suggestions:
    -make sag reconnect after call
    -fix caller id
    -fix problems after first call
    by the way, the problems after the first call DO NOT happen in 1.03 (although you must pause ptunes before streaming after call) and the issues after the 1st call happen regardless of whether you pause ptunes before streaming in 1.04.

my recommendation for users is to go back to 1.03 for now.
    Last edited by lovedatreo; 03/11/2006 at 05:08 PM.
    I got the gateway to work with my Bluewalker BW-MP02 headphones and pTunes 3.1.3 (running off SD card) no problem.

TCPMP .66e starts to play, begins to stutter and then causes a soft-reset, thus forcing me to start the whole process over again after reset.

Haven't had a chance to try it out with the phone yet.

Isn't there a way to setup the gateway to automatically start when the Treo is turned 'on', or simply kick on when an audio app. starts? It's sort of a hassle having to turn it on first.

Still, it's better than nothing.

I will wait to buy the app. until I sort out whether it is working well enough for my purposes.

Greg
    A) Today is my first day with this treo. Within 10 minutes of getting it out of the box, I was installing the new software and trying to use my new bt headphones.

So, what have I found? First off, I haven't really had a chance to use this whole setup for making/receiving calls, but in terms of audio quality...

the default settings with everything makes for HORRIBLE audio.

However, after turning the filter/compression options off under the preferences, and upping the quality level (aka lowering compression), I'm VERY impressed.

The sound is nice and rich and has VERY little distortion at all.

The only negative I've seen is, occasionally, pTunes will stop playing. Sometimes just for half a second and then it starts again, sometimes it just stops and I have to go back into the application and hit play.

I'm very excited!

-Ben
    I ran across this thread last night while searching for something else. Here's a little feedback from my side.

I've got a Plantronics Pulsar 590A that I use for Skype and for listening to Audible books on my iPod. This is not the best headset for using with the Treo 650 as a dual purpose headset (stereo music / voice) as it has 2 distinct profiles. "Audio Sink" and Headset. It's one or the other.

pTunes and Audible (with Audible Air capability) sound great on SAG through the 590a, but it's not capable of receiving phone calls when configured for headset mode.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    If at first you don't succeed...skydiving is not for you.
    Love SAG but switching to other apps is s-l-o-w. I get a white screen, then eventually the app appears, takes forever to write my email or whatever. I am running GoodLink simultaneously with SAG. Any tips? Thanks.
    Has anyone had any more luck lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by theradioinside
    Has anyone had any more luck lately?

with what exactly?

I use my SAG and Plantronics for a good 2 hours a day in the gym, the only problem I have is the occassional pause. But hell my wired sets did that too sometimes and/or the headset jack would be staticky or not work at all.

Im having great success in my opinion.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    with what exactly?

I use my SAG and Plantronics for a good 2 hours a day in the gym, the only problem I have is the occassional pause. But hell my wired sets did that too sometimes and/or the headset jack would be staticky or not work at all.

Im having great success in my opinion.
    DItto..
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Could someone upload or e-mail me version 1.03 of SAG? I had it on my phone and when my warranty replacement came today and I ran my backup program, it installed version 1.04 again. I can't get version 1.04 to play on my phone, but had 1.03 working. Softick's website appears to be down.
    Last edited by chazglenn3; 03/24/2006 at 06:10 PM.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    i have it
    Could you send me a copy to chazglenn3ATharbornetDOTcom Please and thank you!
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    sent
    Thanks, but the e-mail didn't arrive. Softick's website is back up and I downloaded it from there. Maybe my attempt at defeating the automatic e-mail address robots was too confusing
    Charles

Hello everyone, just to be honest I am pretty much palm illiterate and have been looking to get a 700 and i have read that I could have two choices for the A2DP profile(that is only one of the many reasons I would be interested in this item). One being to download softkick and two being to wait for the upgrade, but my question is does this upgrade even exist yet? I was also wondering where I could start , or even where to go to research everything that the 700 can do. Thank you for the assistance and I apologize if the answers are already in front of me, but I have not found a thread or a site that gives me exact details, for example how many megabytes can the Microsoft Word application itself hold without the flash card, I know that the phone itself holds 128MB , anyway if someone could help me that would be great.
    Quick Question...does everyone have to use the BT-Dongle to use "a" Bluetooth Stereo Headset on a Treo650 (w/ SAG)?
  18.    #318  
    No. SAG eliminates the need for a dongle. It enables the BT built into the Treo for A2DP.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    I have an i-PHONO MiNi Headset (BT450rx) and I can't hear Audio with it? It pairs but all I hear is white noise, any suggestions?
    any one can give me the link to download sag 1.03 this 1.04 is not working better for me than the latest one anyone please help