Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 399
  1. #281  
    Yeah, side tone. SE has always supported that feature.
  2. #282  
    Quote Originally Posted by yatbond
    I just bought the I-tech R35, and it is noticeably better than the S35. I suggest others who are interested in earbud type look into it. I think it sounds better, and certainly has less (very minimal, but not free) stuttering. And if and when the remote profile is implemented, it can also serve as a remote.

    Can you post a link for these? Or, a picture?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  3. #283  
    The R35, and S38, are made by i.Tech. I own a Clip M myself. It's not an A2DP headset, but an adequate call headset. Note: some pages on their site is not Safari compatible.
  4. #284  
    ok guys I've been using the bt450rx after pairing it the way aprasad intructed with the 420rx I got to say it works pretty well I even had it runnin ptunes and verichat at the same time there was no stuttering at all only when I got out of verichat it stalled for a moment the sound is pretty good ...it does fade out if I put my phone on the other side of the reciever that's the only issue I have ....my treo 650 is from sprint I also have udmh activated and I bought an overclockin software a friend recommended from palm power ups ....would like to know if anyone else had the same luck
  5.    #285  
    Why did you have to follow my amended procedure for pairing?

    Wasn't the standard method of discovering it and adding it to Trusted Devices list sufficient?

    Do have to go through the additional steps after each reset?

    If the answer is YES, then I'll conclude that the bug is in Palm's BT routines, and may get fixed some time in the future .. (I hope)
    Last edited by aprasad; 03/07/2006 at 01:06 PM. Reason: mor einfo
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  6. #286  
    well I didnt want to take a chance since they both are from bt I did it your way I did a soft reset on porpuse to test and it was already paired and everything still going good
  7. #287  
    gotta admit the udmh hack and the overclocking software helps a lot I tried it with out oi and it stuttered from time to time
  8. #288  
    Quote Originally Posted by treo-inphatuati
    gotta admit the udmh hack and the overclocking software helps a lot I tried it with out oi and it stuttered from time to time

    What is UDMH?
    .
    .
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
  9. #290  
    I also found that the phone crashes if you try to watch a movie in TCPMP with SAG active. Specifically it is an XVID encoded movie with an MP3 stream for sound. Encoded with FLask Mpeg. Once you press play with the movie you get a few squelches and then a reset. Happened every time I tried. Movie runs fine without SAG.
  10. #291  
    Although I have found that while the audio playback on my Bluetake 480ex headphones was good I couldn't get the phone function to work. I had always thought that I would like a bluetooth device that I could plug head phones into. Searching I found the GSat BTH 820 (http://www.semsons.com/glbtblhe.html) which happily are on sale. The arrived today and after charging I found they paired easily with the Treo and SAG and that the phone function also worked. If I want to use them with just one ear I have aquired plenty of earphones that I could cut one wire off.
  11. #292  
    Quote Originally Posted by breitweiser
    I also found that the phone crashes if you try to watch a movie in TCPMP with SAG active. Specifically it is an XVID encoded movie with an MP3 stream for sound. Encoded with FLask Mpeg. Once you press play with the movie you get a few squelches and then a reset. Happened every time I tried. Movie runs fine without SAG.
    I tried a larger bitrate (700k, 640x480) xvid and my treo reset. A lower bitrate 320x240 xvid played fine. I don't recall the bitrate but think it is around 200k.

    Steve
  12. #293  
    I resized the video to 336X160(wide screen) and the audio to the lowest stero setting availadble(168 i think). This is the second video I encoded to test tcpmp and both work fine without SAG but crash with it.
  13. #294  
    I did some testing with my bt450 and a desktop bluetooth adapter. The result is that the Treo has a horrible signal and crap bluetooth implementation. Not only was I able to listen to music and play games on th computer, I was able to walk 10 - 15 feet away before I had any loss of signal. And this adapter was only one of the little usb key things attached to the back of my tower amid the jumble of cables back there. I think the <soapbox> Treo has an underpowered signal and that is at the core of all its bluetooth problems. Unless they fix this in the next release it may be time to jump ship to a new device that works correctly out of the box. WM5 may be the devil but at least you dont have to keep spending more money to make it do things it should have been able to do when you bought it. </soapbox>

    Now if Softick could find a way to tweek the power going to the bluetooth chip, i would pay for the software all over again.
  14. #295  
    Are you sure your desktop adapter was not running in headset mode? You can get a lot farther range in that mode versus true A2DP in my limited experience. Just curious.

    Re - TCPMP and encoding - not sure why the troubles. How much free RAM do you have?

    Steve
  15. #296  
    Quote Originally Posted by breitweiser
    WM5 may be the devil but at least you dont have to keep spending more money to make it do things it should have been able to do when you bought it.
    Like VoiceCommand? LOL
  16. #297  
    Quote Originally Posted by eflightcentral
    Are you sure your desktop adapter was not running in headset mode? You can get a lot farther range in that mode versus true A2DP in my limited experience. Just curious.
    Nope. The computer showed A2DP as the profile and the music and game played perfectly. The manual even hinted at being able to change the power going to the adapter. Thats what gave me the ides the Treo is underpowered.

    Quote Originally Posted by eflightcentral
    Re - TCPMP and encoding - not sure why the troubles. How much free RAM do you have?

    Steve
    according to Filez 8.29 meg. Don't know how to get the heap size.
  17. #298  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    Like VoiceCommand? LOL
    Voice dial for me. plus ptunes, nesem, light wav, and SAG. Theres over $100 in software on top of a $400 after rebates when I got it.
  18. #299  
    BT on phones is normally turned way down in order to spare the battery.

    VoiceCommand is for WM5 and NOT included. You also can't assign different MP3 ringers to different contacts with WM5. WM5 also doesn't have A2DP at all!!
  19. #300  
    Quote Originally Posted by breitweiser
    Nope. The computer showed A2DP as the profile and the music and game played perfectly. The manual even hinted at being able to change the power going to the adapter. Thats what gave me the ides the Treo is underpowered.



    according to Filez 8.29 meg. Don't know how to get the heap size.
    You should get 8-10 at least on SAG with it set on high. How far can you get before signal loss on the treo?

    Steve

Posting Permissions