1.    #1  
    With this PDF file, PalmPDF produces a pixellated display and seems to generate errors and restarts itself repeatedly.

examples of errors that causes it to restart:

NULL at Splashbitmap.cc
    Textoutputdev.cc 2486.

Docs to Go displays the file correctly everytime. I hate to praise DTG over PalmPDF!!

Thanks.
    Aloke

PS:
    Is version 1.0 available for download? Ver 1.1 has problems on my Treo with it dissappearing after reset.

PPS: Is a softreset the only way to increase the total and largest Dynamic Heap values?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    With this PDF file, PalmPDF produces a pixellated display and seems to generate errors and restarts itself repeatedly.

examples of errors that causes it to restart:

NULL at Splashbitmap.cc
    Textoutputdev.cc 2486.

Docs to Go displays the file correctly everytime. I hate to praise DTG over PalmPDF!!

Thanks.
    Aloke

PS:
    Is version 1.0 available for download? Ver 1.1 has problems on my Treo with it dissappearing after reset.

PPS: Is a softreset the only way to increase the total and largest Dynamic Heap values?
    It was all funky on mine too. Using 1.1 also. Only had 1.1 disappear once and that was because PalmPDF caused the reset. I can't get 1.0 to upload. PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.
    This file has "special features" - you can export pictures, create a slideshow, etc. using the 'Picture Tool" button in Adobe. Maybe PalmPDF can't handle that at this p[oint.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  4.    #4  
    I created this file by importing a big jpeg and saving as pdf in Acrobat 5. The whole page was a big jpeg image at a web site.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A