1.    #1  
    Has anyone else noticed how rapidly that SMS messaging seems to drain the battery, seemingly more so than web browsing using Blazer or making a regular voice call? I love text messaging, but it seems to me that making 25 or so exchanges in a couple of hours has WAY more impact on battery life than a fifteen minute phone call or two.
    I haven't really noticed myself. I don't think it drains the battery more than web browsing or making calls though. I wish my extended battery would hurry up and get here. I ordered it more than a week and a half ago direct from Seidio and it still isn't here yet. Grrr...
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Nope. Haven't noticed any difference when using SMS or not...
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I have noticed this as well, but I do anywhere from 200 to 400 txt through the course of a regular day. Now this is only because I am on disability right now for my back and I have nothing better to do. I didn't notice it so much when I was at work cause I was lucky if I did maybe 100 text in the course of a day.